be_cool_be_random

1. What's your favorite story gene to read?

  fan fic and mystery

2. What you would like to see more of on wattpad?

  there is already thousands of stories in each genre I don't think Id need to see anymore than that!

3. What's your favorite thing about reading?

  this is kinda hard to explain :/ when I read, it's not like I'm reading at all, it's like I'm there watching everything happen in the book (that's why I loved the hunger games) 

4. What's your least favorite thing about reading?

 there is none

5. Who's your favorite author?

 Suzanne Collins! TeamGale!

6. Do you read on another device? If so, what do you use and how many stories do you have saved on it? If not, how many stories do you think you have in your library? 

yes my iPad and my computer

7. How often do you read?

 to tell you the truth, I add stuff to my library all the time saying 'I'm going to read that!' and I don't. My library is full of stuff that I haven't even read. 

8. What are some things that just annoy you to see in a story?

  when the Author Basicly says is 'my character is perfect' try making up a flippin ugly one for a change! Wen everythin is spelt lik diz Spell properly people!

9. Would you ever consider writing?

 I already am, and Im happy doing so :) 

10. What are some do's and don't's authors should follow?

 don't write like 4 pages in one upload, it bores the hell out of the readers, like something intresting could've happened when they were gone reading your 4 page long upload! Do, if you have an idea write it down on. A piece of paper and write it out like a kid would do 'the van came around the corner and killed the bad man' then edit it! Don't have your story like every other one make it unique and different, take a look at 1D fan fics these days, you might as well copy and paste someone elses story and paste it onto Microsoft word then upload it onto wattpad!