kpimolly

1. What's your favorite story gene to read?

My favourite story genre to read is Romance Humor.

2. What you would like to see more of on wattpad?
  I would like to see more Non fiction books; such as journals

3. What's your favorite thing about reading?
 My favourite thing about reading is how it transports you to another world and how some of the details can enable you to relate to a story or they make it seem more realistic. 

4. What's your least favorite thing about reading?
 My least favourite thing about reading is when you get into a series and have to wait forever for the next book in the series to come out.

5. Who's your favorite author?
I don't really have a favourite author, I just pick up any book at that seems like my cup of tea. As for on wattpad, I could never choose a favourite beacause I love every book I read on here.

6. You read on your ipod. About how many stories do you have saved on it?
  I probably have over 50 stories saved on my ipod. I have started reading on the computer too and whenever I see a story that seems interesting I save it on my ipod to read later.

7. How often do you read?
 I read at least once a day during the school year but during the summer I could probaby go through a book every two days.

8. What are some things that just annoy you to see in a story?

Some things that annoy me when I see them in a story is when characters are in EXTREMELY unrelatable situations or when a new character is introduced into the story for the soul purpose of being killed to cause greif for the main characters.

9. Would you ever consider writing?
  I have written before but I just could not find the time to continue writing. If I were to start writing again I would probably write a whole book then post it on wattpad. I prefer reading on wattpad and leaving positive comments rather than writing.

10. What are some do's and don't's authors should follow? 
 Authors should not be afraid to or avoid posting their stories on wattpad. It doesn't matter if you get 10 reads or 10,000 reads. If you like what you wrote thats what matters. Write the story for yourself and don't change it for anyone. But if you do decide to post on wattpad, I recomend you have a good chunk of your story written because it will make it easier to have new chapters to upload each week while you continue writing than being pressured to write a chapter in a week. Also if you are going to use a cliche in your story it should be very well written or have a unique twist to it. 

Thank you so much for the interview!! :D