iv. heritage revealed

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙*˚
*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚
+*:ꔫ:*﹤ 𝙶𝚆𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙻𝚈𝙽 ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAPTER FOUR ━ heritage revealed

CHAPTER FOUR heritage revealed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

          A WEEK PASSED, AND THEN ANOTHER ONE. It wasn't until week three in Rivendell, that Gwendolyn saw Lord Elrond again. She was currently standing on the edge of the fountain, bending the water upwards. Behind her, Gandalf was eying her closely and giving her tips where needed. A giant wall of water was currently in front of her and Gwen was frowning in concentration. Her arms started to shake as she tried to hold the water in place for as long as she could. She even tried to make the wall higher, but it was useless. Her arms gave in and the wall crashed back down into the fountain. A wave of water came towards her but Gwen bended it back before stumbling back into Gandalf, painting as if she had just run from Rivendell to the Shire and back.

"You did well," Gandalf told her, helping her to a bench and sitting her down on it. "You're improving."

"Thanks," Gwen breathed, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

A shadow fell over her and Gwen gazed up to see Lord Elrond standing in front of her. He was watching her before his blue eyes darted to Gandalf.

"It is time."

Gandalf nodded grimly. "I agree."

Gwen looked at Gandalf, to Elrond and back. "It's time for what?"

"Please, come with me Gwendolyn."

Gwendolyn did not dare to question Lord Elrond and quietly followed him and Gandalf inside. They walked in silence through the halls until they arrived at what seemed to be an office. Aragorn and Arwen, whom Gwen had met a couple of times before and she actually quite liked her, were also there.

Gwen remained close to the door, not feeling very comfortable in the presence of them all. Her grey eyes dwelled from Lord Elrond, to Aragorn and Arwen (who were both watching her), to Gandalf who sat down on the chair in front of the big oaken desk.

Gwen cleared her throat uncomfortably. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all," Arwen said, taking a couple of steps closer to Gwen.

Gwen stared at her, confused by the fact that the elven lady seemed to be familiar with her. The half-blood was certain they had never met before. So why did she seem to care so much?

"Gwendolyn," Lord Elrond began, his blue eyes fixed on her, "I presume you know Bilbo is not your real father?"

"Obviously."