07: Disperse

Liesa P.O.V

I feel the room change as I stared at the crumbling metal door. I could feel blood dripping from my nose. I stood from the bed and step out of the room into the hallway and I see guards running towards me.

“Gold, return to your room. This is not a drill.” he reaches out to me and I bite his hand screaming as he tries to retrain me. He yells out for back up.

“Grab her, she's unstable!” two men rush and hold my arms while another comes at me with a syringe full of green liquid. I kick out at him causing the syringe to fall and break. I throw my head back into the man behind me.

He howls in pain and I kick him in the stomach. The other man grabs my arm and wraps his around my neck. I gasp for breath. I stop my heel into his foot and elbow him in tge stomach.

He falls to the floor and a sharp wave pain hits me in the neck. I pull out the dart and the room spins. “Take her to the cold room that'll teach her.” the cold voice says as I fall to the floor. I groan and I'm being dragged away by two more men. I look up into the bright blue eye of Slade Wilson before the world goes dark.

I wake up with a gasp, my clothes soaked to the bone with sweat. I take in deep breathes holding my head. The memories still fresh in my mind. I wipe my eyes as tears flow down my face a silent sob escaping my mouth.

I hold my pillow close to my face my cries are muted. I hear my door open and Sebastian walks inside. I wipe my tears away and turn my head.

“Oh Liesa.” he rushes to the side of my bed and grabs my face. “It's okay now, I won't let them take you. Not again.” he pulls me into his chest and rocks me until I fall asleep.

_________________________________
It's clear to say that waking up for school in the morning was not easy.

Which is why I decided to stay home.

Sebastian refuses to leave my side after my breakdown and is constantly asking me how I feel.

I look down at my phone and a Snapchat notification pops up telling me that Damian is typing.

“Damn, I forgot about our history assignment.” I groan and lay my head against my pillow.

I hear the notification bing and open the Snapchat app. I hold down on his snap and slowly swipe. Peeking at the snap before opening it all the way.

Gold, I'm sure you know that the group project includes more than person. This is the first time you've missed class, when are you available to assist me. She pushed the due date to next Friday, so there's no rush.

I smile at my phone, he's the only one who texted me today. I look at my watch and see that it's 2:34 school should be released in 6 minutes.

Let's meet up after school today? We can work at you house if you want.

I read it a few more times in my head to make sure it sounds right.

I send it and nod before standing up. I stretch my arms and legs. “Sebastian!” he runs into the room with his gun out. I give him a blank look.

“Yes, Liesa.” he cleared his throat and puts his gun back in the holster.

“I'm going to Wayne Manor, I think a change of scenery is needed.” he gives me a look, “Also, I have to do a group project with Damian.”

“What time will you be ready?” I tell him and he leaves. I sigh and walk into my closet looking for an appropriate outfit to wear.