4: Hostile

An: So I just realized I never posted this part before the ending😭 it's hot ass and I'll be editing the chapters after 9 so it'll get better just bear with me

Alana walks over to the computer and hears a beeping sound. A file pops up and she clicks on it.

"I take it you found out about Alana."

"She's dangerous Talia." Bruce said to her glaring into her soul.

"She's a child." She tells him crossing her arms.

"A child with uncontrollable abilities." He steps closer. "Abilities that you gave her."

"Yes, me. She's been through a lot because of me." She turns away. "She's a good kid. Smart, beautify and lonely. Reminds me of you, except she never had a family."

"She's a danger to everyone." I put my head down as the video continues. "Take care of her or I will." I ignore the stinging sensation in my eyes.

"You don't kill people. That's your motto." Talia smirked.

"I kill monsters. That's all she is." My heart stops. No. I turn around towards Bruce.

"Alana, that was-" I cut him off.

"Whatever." I start. "What? before you found out that I was just a weak little girl who you could get rid of easily?" I cry and the other just stand and watch.

"No, it was before I learned how strong you are." He reaches out towards me, I slap his hand and back up.

"You all thought I was a monster this whole time." I can't see clearly now. "I trusted you, all I wanted was-" I stop. Everything stops. I wipe my face and think back. How they would always flinch when I raised my hand or stare too long. "You knew..."

"Ms. Alana, you need to calm down if you would just let us explain-" I turn my head towards Alfred.

"Explain what?" I ask staring into his eyes. "That's The only reason he wanted me here was so he could find an effective way to kill me, you wanted to learn all my secrets and you did." I should have known it was too good to true. Monsters aren't meant to be loved. I feel so... empty and used.

"No we just didn't want anyone to get hurt." Dick-no Grayson says walking towards me. "You're like a little sister to me."

"Lies. These past 6 months have been full of lives." The sadness has turned into anger now. "You never cared about me... no one did." I look at Damian and he opens his mouth.

"Alana, it's in the past. The only ones who knew about this before you came were Dick and Alfred." Damian didn't know.

"I don't care." I push past them and walk towards the stairs leading up to the main floor. They follow me.

"Alana, listen." Bruce reaches to touch my arm. I raise my hand and he flies into the wall.

"Listen here, Wayne." I walk towards him as he struggles against my hold. "I'm tired of being used. Talia used me and created a monster. You must wanted to find out if I had any weaknesses in case I become too hostile."

"Alana, let him go." I look over and see Alfred pointing a tranquilizer gun at me. I scoff it won't do anything, I've been trained to immune to toxins.

"All I wanted was to be welcomed... you knew that and you used that against me." I start crying. "Just once...I wanted to have a real family." I step back and he falls to the ground.  I run out of the room and up the stairs. I lock my room door after I enter and hear them knocking seconds later. It won't hold them for long.

I drop to my knees and grab the duffle bag from under the bed. I see Titus sitting on my bed. I pet his head before opening the window I grab my shoes and put them on. "Goodbye Titus." I whisper kissing his forehead. I jump out of the window and towards the ground. As soon as my feet touch the ground I'm moving.

I get to the garden wall and pull it apart. I step through the hole I made before sealing it again. I run into the woods and climb a tree. Soon they run past the tree calling out my name. I pull out my phone and click on a contact.

"Hello?" I breath.

"I need your help." he doesn't say anything. A purple glowing circle appears on the ground a few steps away from the tree.

"Well Alice, are you going to jump down the rabbit hole or not?" I climb down from the tree and see the boys in the distance. They saw the light.

"Alana!" Damian calls out to me. I can see him moving faster. I step closer to the portal and he stops a few feet away. "Please, don't go."

"Goodbye, Wayne." I sneer and step back into the portal and fall into a room.

I fall onto a couch and roll onto the floor. I look up and glare at him.

"Took you long enough." He holds out his hand and pulls me up. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked sitting down on the couch.

"It's a long story." I tell him sitting next to him, I lay my head in his shoulder.

"I have time."

"Of course you do, Axel." I smile.
___________________
This is bad and I'll edit it later... probably also help me choose a cover

 probably also help me choose a cover