01: Damian Wayne?

Alesia P.O.V
I sit down in geography starting at the back of some kids head. His hair looks soft and fluffy as it rests down in soft medim curls on top of his head.

Within seconds the class is full of students and the whole population of males rush over to my desk. Not again.

"Hey Alesia, how has your day been so far?" The leader of my so called fan club, Kody, is the one who asks as he leans against my desk with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and lay my head down on my desk with a low groan.

"That's good, I was wondering if you were free this afternoon maybe we can catch a ride to Metropolis?" He asks leaning down further so he could peak through the small space between my arms.

"The answers the same as it was the last 431 times you asked me. No." I say sitting up with a blank face.

"Awe babe, don't be like. Give me a chance." He smiles weakly as his friends start to snicker behind him. I sigh and lay down yet again.

"If I say yes and go home after school, will you feel like you actually succeeded at something?" I whisper low enough so that only Kody would hear. I didn't mean it as a bad thing, but last time I gave him a chance Clark was talking about it for weeks.

"I mean, yea." he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly as the teacher walks in and sends everyone to their seats. Kody sits down at his table and does the little bro handshake thing they have going on.

"You know it's wrong to lead him on like that." I look up between the space in my arms and look into beautiful green eyes.

I decide to stop goggling and actually respond. "It's not that I've never given him a chance. They all want the same thing, to be seen on camera with the Alesia Gold. They never change so why should I?" I reply my head sill down.

"Well I guess that could be an adequate response." I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Adequate? What dictionary did you swallow?" I laugh lightly so the teacher doesn't hear me.

The boy rolls his eyes corners of his mouth rises just a little bit.

"I didn't swallow a dictionary. My grammar is just somewhat more advanced than others." he shrugs turning to look at me better.

"Hmm, I suppose you might be right master mysterious." I mimck a British accent and bow lightly.

"Master Mysterious?" Amusement dances in his eyes.

"Yep, you haven't exactly introduced yourself have you?" I reply looking at him expectedly.

He frowns, and for a second I think I said something wrong.

"You don't know who I am?" He questions with a baffled look on his face.

"No, silly. If I did know your name I would call you as such." I smile lightly encouraging him to tell me.

"I'm Damian, Damian Wayne." I frown and rack my head for a reason as to why his name sounds so familiar.

"Wayne, where have I heard that before?" Damian looks up at me astonished by my clueless ness and chuckles.

I smile and shake my head. "I think my father said something about having dinner with a Wayne yesterday. Don't suppose Wayne is as common a name here as it is in Metropolis?" I smile apologetically at the fact that I barely even knew anyone here.

"You lived in metropolis?" Damian questions as he leans in closer, deeply interested.

"Yes, I lived with my grandparents so that I would get an education in a crimeless city. But is there is no such thing as a crimeless city. There will always be one more villain after the other. Superman can't save everyone." I explain Damian's face softening towards the end of my explanation.