"What are you saying? I'm still here, Lex is out there. If you guys had a fight we can sit and talk it through.", I tried to make some sense work on my behalf.

"I wish it was a fight.", Fel said. "I'm sorry Amy. I should've let you slip by Brandon a long time ago. I shouldn't have asked you to stay back then. I'm sorry I dragged you into a huge mess. I'm so sorry.", She broke down at her last words.

"Fel.", I hugged her and she immediately grabbed me back, "What are you apologizing for? You haven't done anything wrong.", I tried soothing her with my words.

"I'm so sorry.", She cried even more out loud this time, "I.... I screwed up. I wanted to help but I ruined everything.", She cried again.

"What happened? Would you just tell me what went wrong?", I asked trying to make her throw out what she was holding in.

"I'm sorry I had to lie, or else Connor would've left. I couldn't afford to lose him. Not at that point when I needed him the most.", She cried again.

"Fel what did you do?", I cupped her face encouraging her to speak the truth.

"I.... I lied. I had to. Things were so messed up. It was one stupid mistake, we all were drunk and nobody cared about anything. It was a week after you left and we went to this party that Laura took us to, at the beach and we all got drunk. We were playing truth or dare and it was my turn when Brandon dared me to kiss Kevin. Only to make Connor feel angry. Connor and Brandon already had a fight a few days back regarding to Bran's behaviour with you so Brandon did that on purpose. Connor got angry and we were about to leave. Laura and I were completely drunk and when Bran stopped Connor from leaving the two got physical. Bran hit Connor pretty bad...."

Fel paused making me reflect on what she just said.

"Nothing makes sense. What did you lie about?", I asked her again.

"I... While they were fighting Brandon told Connor that Kevin and I already kissed."

"Why would Brandon lie?", I asked still confused.

"He didn't.", I froze at her words.

"It was way back... Back even before Kevin introduced us to Laura. Way back.... I was drunk and I had a fight with Connor and I just wanted someone and Kevin was there. It was at Jessica's party. It was just a stupid mistake.", Fel tried explaining but with every word she spoke she shook me to the core.

"What did you lie about?", I asked her the main question fearing the answer to which would be horrible.

"I'm so sorry.", She cried as she spoke again. "Connor was mad at me and I lied saying that it was a stupid dare that you gave me. A small stupid bet. That's it. I'm sorry, I didn't know that Connor would get that mad at me and I never thought that Brandon knew or he would ever use that to hurt me. I had to lie, I couldn't afford Connor to leave me I love him so much. It hurts me everyday that I hide an ugly truth from him but soon I'll tell him everything but not now please. I need you to understand my situation. Lex hates me for doing this and so does Laura and Kevin. I know I shouldn't have done this but I'm sorry.", She cried through heavy sobs.

The frame was clear here and I as usual was the one to be put in. Why does everyone always seem to find me to be the one blamed for everything?

I slightly bent down towards Fel, "I don't blame Connor, I would be mad at anyone who'd knew who my girlfriend is and still give her a dare to kiss another guy. You shouldn't have used my name. You knew everything that happened to me earlier and now you did the same to me.", Instead of crying my tone was rather surprisingly calm, "You should not lie to Connor at the least and tell him the truth as soon as you find the right time.", I simply got up and walked out on her.