Ethan's turn~

Y/N POV: Me and Ethan have been dating for a while. We were both youtubers but I was a bit more famous than him. I had about 2 million subscribers and  that just blew my mind. I was going to get ready for a live stream when ethan came in my room.  "Y/N what are  you doing?" Ethan asked me. " I'm going to get ready for a live stream so please leave" I say with a serious tone. Ethan pouts and than leaves. I turn on my camera and start the live stream. *1 hour later* It had been at least an hour and I was stilling recording.

Ethan's pov: I was getting a little...horny and I wanted to see Y/N again. I walked back upstairs to her recording room and peaked into the door. She was still streaming which gave me a idea. I ran back to our shared bedroom and took of all of my clothes except for my boxers. I ran back to her recording room and crawled my way in her room. I was glad she didn't notice me. "Come on you stupid bird fly! God DAMN  I'm so angry! Oh that's why it called angry birds" she said as she continued playing. I lightly giggled at her pun  and crawled under her desk. Her legs were all the way spread out which was good for me. I started to rub her threw her clothed shorts. She pops her head under Her desk and I just smirk. She mouths "What the fuck ethan!" And continues  playing. I than start to kiss her clothed clit as I hear a light moan. She coughs to try and cover up.i take of her shorts with her panties and start to massage her clit. "L-love this game!" She stutters. I decided to  do one more thing and put my tongue inside of her. I guess that threw her over the edge cause than she said 'sorry guys have to end this stream early bye!" And then shuts of her camera.

I push myself out of the desk and run back to our room. I jump on our bed and take of my boxers. I see her run into our room and close the door locking it. She then takes of all of her clothes and jumps on me. We start to have a heated  makeout session. As out tongues  fought for dominance  I felt the pre-cum dripping down my member. Of course I won  as I flipped  us over. I started to kiss her neck earning a sweet moan from her. "WHY did you have to tease me during a sream" she says as she moans again. "Sorry I just really needed you  and I didn't want to wait" I say as I leave a hickey on her and go lower and lower. I eventually come face to face with her heated clit. I started to kiss her clit and massage it. As I was doing that I saw Y/N massage her right breast. I smacked her hand away."I'm only aloud to do that!" I growl. I get of her and run to grab a condom. It takes me a second to put it on and then I run back to Y/N and jumped on her. I lined myself up with her and without warning thruster into her. She moaned my name which turned me on even more. As I was thrusting into her I start to massage her left breast and kiss her right one. "OMG ethan I love this!" She moaned out. "Fuck kitten your so tight!" I say. I stop kissing her breast and start kissing her. She kisses back and tangles her hands in my brown hair. "Ethan I'm close" she says in my ear. " Me to let's cum together. " I say back to her. "5,4,3,2,1!" (HAPPY NEW YEAR XD) We both say as we climax to together. I help myself and her ride our loads out and I take my self out of her. I collapsed beside her and looked into her beautiful e/c eyes. "I love it when your such a tease!" She says as she pecks my lips. I just chuckled  and cuddle with her for the rest of the day.

A/N Hey my little weridos!  Welcome back to a new chapter of Crankgameplays smut! Hopped you enjoyed. comment down below what other type of stories you want me to so and I'll try my best to do them. Anyway bye my little weirdos!

Stay cranky!

*Smooches ^3^*