Sexting pt 1

Ethan contact for you: 💖Kitten💖
Your contact for him:💙Daddy💙
💖kitten💖: hey baby

💙Daddy 💙: hey kitten

💖Kitten💖: I miss you

💙Daddy💙: I know you do. But don't worry I'll be home soon.

💖Kitten💖: but I can't wait!

💙Daddy💙: you really can't wait?

💖Kitten💖: No Daddy. I really want you.

💙Daddy💙: you can't wait untill I fuck you untill you can't walk.

💖Kitten💖: yes daddy.

💙Daddy💙: How about this. It might make me come home faster if  you send me some pictures of yourself ;)

💖Kitten💖: yes daddy.

Y/N POV: I read the text over and over to think of something I can do to turn on ethan. Then I get and idea. I take off my pj's shirt and pants. I was going commando that night so I didn't have any panties on. I ran over to our shared dresser and try to find a special toy that ethan would like. I found the blue dido and went back  to my bed. I went to the camera option on my phone and tried to pull of the most hottest pose I can do. I snapped about a diffrent photos of me naked and with the dildo. Then I went back to messages and sent them to him.

💖Kitten💖: ok daddy I'm done.

💙Daddy💙: ok kitten now let me see

💖Kitten💖:*sent 7 pictures*

💙Daddy💙: oh you naughty kitten. I'm coming home in five minutes. You better me ready ;)

A/N: Hey my little weridos!  I know this is another cliffhanger but I'll update the next part later. Anyway wha you guys think?  Leave your suggestions in the comments below and I might do them. Anyway bye my little weirdos!

Stay cranky!

*Smooches ^3^*