Sexting (end)

Y/N pov: It felt like and hour passed untill I heard ethan unlock the front door. I sat up on the bed fully naked and ready for him. I finally heard him come in the bedroom door. "Hi daddy. I missed you~" I say with purse lust in my voice. "Hello there kitten. I can see you got ready for me. Now let me do the same." Ethan says  as he slowly takes of his clothes. I bit my lip as he slowly takes of his boxers revealing his hard member.

He walked slowly to me and pinned me to the bed. His lips met mind as we both kissed each other.  He  started to kiss down my neck and to my chest. He started to kiss my right breast as he massage the left one. "E-ethan" I moan out. Ethan started to massage my clit which made me moan even louder. "I fucking love hearing you moan" Ethan says as he sits up. I whimpered from lost of  his touch. Ethan just chuckled and patted his laps.

"Come lay on  my lap." He says as I do just that. He raises his hand up and slaps my ass which causes me to yelp. "See bad Kittens get punished" Ethan says  as he slaps my ass a couple more times. After a couple minutes of that ethan put me on the bed as he lined himself up with me. "Can you go gentle?" I ask him. "Kitten do I go rough when you get punished or do I go easy" Ethan said. I thought about it and said "R-rough". "That's right!" He says as he thrust into me with full force. I tilt my head back and moan. He goes harder and deeper which causes me to be a moaning mess. "Fuck kitten your so tight!" Ethan says. A couple minutes after I felt my stomach form into a knot. "ETHAN I'M GOING TO CUM!" I scream as I cum on his chest. Ethan keeps thrusting into me as he eventually cums inside of me. We're both left a panting mess while ethan collapsed next to me. "I love you kitten" Ethan says as he pecks my lips. "I love you too daddy. "We should probably get in the shower." I say to him. We both get up and head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and we both jumped in. Ethan got a little touchy and started to touch my boobs. One thing leads to another and we had a little more fun in the shower ;).

A/N: Hey my little weridos!  It's a little late but I got this chapter put so your welcome. Anyway bye my little weirdos!

Stay cranky!

*smooches  ^3^*