Lauren: Aren't you something, an original, 'cause it doesn't seem merely assembled
And I can't help but stare 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes
Ooh I can't ever change without you, you reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I would look at us all the time

Camila: Yesterday is history
Tomorrow's a mystery
I can see you looking back at me
Keep your eyes on me
Baby, keep your eyes on me

Dinah: Now you're the inspiration for this precious song
And I just wanna see your face light up since you put me on
So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home
Just to let you know, you are

Ally: Boy you're my reflection, all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do
You're my reflection and all I see is you
My reflection, in everything I do

We all sang our parts, but couldn't come up with a chorus yet.

"So when are we going to record it"Dinah asked and I thought on it.

"How about we do the song acoustic" I said.

"Why you suggest that" Ally said.

"Well studio versions are great and all, but I wanted to do something different, and we all know how people compare the two, so I think we should juat make the song only acoustic" I said hoping they would agree.

"Y/N has my vote" Camila said putting her hand on my knee and the other girls chimed in and agreed.

I got nervous when I noticed Camila hand was still on my knee so I stood up.

"Alright so acoustic it is, we should call our manager's and let them know" I said as I got on my phone to call Brian and they called their manager.

I walked outside the door of the studio waiting for Brian to pick up.

"Hey kiddo" Brian said.

"Yeah, hey, so me and the girls got half of the song done and decided to do it as an acoustic" I said.

"Acoustic?" he said asked surprised and I hummed.

"What you don't like that, we are making it as a love song, but we should atleast get to decide how we record it" I said.

"Have you told Angel" he asked.

"No I didn't, I'm gonna let him hear the song when the other suit people do, and that's not til 2 days from now, plus your my manager and I'm begging for your permission" I said.

"Acoustics are getting popular by the days, so why not", he said and I gave out a yes. "Don't make me regreat this decision Y/N, hope the song is a good one", Brian said.

"It will, thanks", I said as I hung up and went back into the studio.

"What he say" Lauren asked and I gave her a smile and nod.

The girls and I cheered.

"What did ya manager say" I asked.

"Its ok, and that we can do it", Mani said.

"Ok, you guys wanna tweak out some of the lyrics today and write the chorus tommorw" I asked and they agreed.

"Dawg I'm hungry", Dinah said.

"Me too" Ally said.

"How about I go grab us some burgers", I said.

"I knew it was something I liked about you" Lauren said as she looked at me and nudged my arm and I saw Camila give us a look.