Chapter 5: Pass or Fail: Survival Test

Mulai dari awal

Shiori's POV

We all sit down on the steps in first was Sakura, Sasuke, me, and Naruto at the end; Kakashi sits in front of the group on the railing then says, "Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time."

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura inquires in confusion.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies things like that."

Naruto dumbfoundedly asks, "Why don't you tell us stuff first I mean before we talk tell us about you so we can see how it works?"

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it as for my hobbies I have lots of hobbies."

I mumble under my breath, "Like reading pervy books." His eye slants warningly in my direction with a minacious glare.

Sakura comments without even noticing what was going on between us, "That was useless all he told us was his name." While Naruto nods his head in agreement.

Kakashi gets back to business and points, "Okay, your turn you on the right you first."

Naruto begins while playing with his headband, "Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup and I like the ramen that Iruka Sensei got me at Ichiraku Noodle shop but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup my hobbies are eating different ramens and comparing them and my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage then the whole village would stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody-somebody important."

After Naruto finishes, Kakashi's eye widens next returns to normal and says, "Alright next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno, What I like uh I mean the person I like is..." She looks over to Sasuke, "Uh my hobby is uh my dream for the future is." Then she screams in a high pitch.

"And what do you hate?" Kakashi presses for her to finish.

She shouts, "Naruto!" Afterward, Naruto looks like he is crying or is about to cry.

Kakashi continues, "You're next." While Sakura lets a giggle slip.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything..." Sakura becomes stunned after what he says as he continues, "What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."

Everybody stares in silence having their thoughts on what he said then Kakashi breaks the silence and says, "Last one."

I sigh to ease everyone's tense, "I'm Shiori Senju, things I like are sweet dumplings and General Tso's chicken with sliced carrots; what I hate is going to clan leader meetings because sometimes there a bunch of idiots also I hate prunes with a passion...Hobbies, learning new jutsu, reading books, and playing the game Shogi with Asuma Sensei. My dreams are to protect the village as my ancestors did; the ones I love and care about even if it costs me my life and lastly, I want to help make a world without hate or violence, a place where people can truly understand each other. "

"Good, you're each unique and have your ideas we'll have our first mission tomorrow."

Naruto salutes with excitement, "Yup, what kind of mission are we going to have?"

"It's a task that the five of us will do together."

Naruto's body fills with more energy," WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!"

"A survival exercise." He bluntly states.

"Uh! A survival exercise!"

Sakura criticizes, "I thought we were supposed to have a real mission, not more practice we already did this stuff at the academy that's how we got here."