"Ah fuck." Ashton slumped on the bed and looked at me

"Well it's only 7:29, let's look for beds and jobs"

"Beds first" I said and Ashton nodded so we drove down the street and we stopped by this little warehouse shoppy thing and bought a bed that was only cheap like $500, yeah I hope it lasts and it would be there by next week.

Next we went on a job search adventure. Ashton was like 'hey lets work at McDonalds' so guess where we got a job.

Yeah fucking McDonalds.

We did this all in one day and finally stopped at 12:45.

We grabbed lunch at this little café shop where there were sandwiches and coffee.

It was a nice afternoon.

Ashton was happy.

I got him away.

Fuck yeah.

---

Ashton's pov.

I was pretty unhappy during the day.

I mean, I was pretty damn tired.

So after our 'Lunch Date' we went back to the hotel and crashed.

It was a pretty long day I mean it started at 5:30 in the fucking morning and we finally got home at like 1:30 and I slept until 4:00

We decided to go around, and even explore.

But that's when it hit me.

This is not right.

Not the whole

'Lucas Robert Hemmings just practically kidnapped me to save me' but a whole uneasiness washed over my body. I began to shake as if someone was out to get me.

He was fucking here.

God damn Tyler.

We walked along the streets until I saw him. We locked eyes and he smirked.

Pulling along a little, cute, blond girl. I watched him press her against the brick wall of a building and just make out with her.

Ew.

It was like mouth porn.

A pulled Luke and pointed at them and we both started laughing.

An ugly, bulky kid like Tyler pressed up against a rather cute, little, blond girl. It was just gross.

He seemed to not care that the kid that he hates with all his heart was walking by him with his boyfriend.

This turned out to be a good day.

No not good great.

Wait great isn't strong enough.

It was a perfect day.

Perfect is the right word.

Perfect.

---

The next day 8:30 am

Luke and I walked to the apartment house and the people there asked where all our stuff was.

Funny thing is all we had was a bed, oops?

They put us up there and me and Luke being only 17, had not a clear idea how to even get started in living here.

"Ash, did you bring your moms college savings for you?"