Chapter 8

The couple woke up in their bed with the morning sun gently gazing down at them through the window. Deckard slowly opened his eyes and lightly groaned at the light, but looked at the beauty next to him like she was everything he ever needed and wanted. She was his world. Everything about her makes him smile even her slightly annoying ones like the light snore she seemed to have. His favorite was the way her nose scrunched up when she was laughing and the snort that slowly came after. Long fingers had grazed her skin up and down her back to the curve of her lower back.

Riley slowly woke up to the feel of fingers on her back and the stare of her British lover next to her. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek before sitting up and stretched her arms above her, getting out of bed to do her mainly routine. Use the restroom, wash her hands, brush her teeth, then wash her face. Deckard walked in when she was leaned over the sink, washing her face so he stood behind her and put his hands on the counter and when she stood up he lifted her on to the counter, standing in between her legs.

"Good morning, love." Deckard smirked.

"Good morning. Now let me get off to dry my face." Riley pushed his chest, but to no avail, "Don't make me punch you." 

"Never." Deckard moved away to brush his own teeth and morning routine.

When the two were finally done they walked downstairs to see the cook had made pancakes and bacon, Riley rushed to the table to eat because pancakes were her favorite breakfast food. After five minutes Momma Shaw and Luke sat down with the couple with a comfortable silence until Momma Shaw broke it.

"So, Riley, how did you and my son meet?"

"First encounter was a couple years ago when the Toretto gang and I were in Dubai and Deckard had crashed the party leading us to do some hand to hand combat. Then we met again at the start of Cypher and the gathering of everyone." Riley nodded when she stopped.

After that the four had kept the comfortable silence as the Shaw family already had approved of her since the beginning. When breakfast was done Deckard told Riley to dress up as they were going to go on a walk and explore around London as Deckard explained the history of all the sites and enjoy the scenery of England.

AN: IM SORRY GUYS! I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS STORY SO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTINUE IT CAN YOU?!? I DONT WANT THIS STORY TO GO TO WASTE