Chapter 3

Now the crew and Shaw were fixing the cars they were gonna take to take down Dom. Riley was wearing a crop top and skinny jeans with a flannel tied around her waist. The roller she was laying on was under a Mustang. As she was under there, Shaw was working on his car, but noticed Riley and just stopped all his motions. He just looked at her body, seeing a faint six pack and, from the view the jeans were showing, toned legs with a great view of her ass.
Riley rolled out and sat up to see Shaw with a dirty wife beater and jeans that hung low on his hips. Shaw quickly got tools and resumed fixing his car. He felt eyes on him and knew it was Riley so he turned around to show his back muscles to tease her. Riley knew what he was doing so she walked up to him and leaned on the car lift machine.
"Hey, hot shot." Riley smirked.
"Well hello, love." Shaw smirked.
"Don't go around showing off your muscles." She winked and strut away.
This was now a flirting game between the two that only happened when it was just the two. They got closer, no doubt and one of them was about to break and admit their feelings for each other. Except neither wanted to do it, thinking the other doesn't want it. The crew noticed the tension between the two and even though they didn't want Riley to be with Shaw, they knew they couldn't help it.
         As they trained in fighting it was always Riley against Shaw. No one could keep up with their fighting so they settled on being each other's partner. Whenever they fought, they fought with their all along with some teasing words. Shaw would throw the occasional wink as Riley threw a kiss as they rocked into a circle, preparing to get into it.
          Riley noticed that whenever Shaw would try to throw a punch, he would move his hips before his fists. Shaw then noticed that Riley would quickly look at where she was punching. The fight was intense and in the end it was always a tie between the two. People couldn't deny that they knew what was going on, but it was surprising that they didn't know themselves. The two were like best friends, but there was a lot of feelings mixed in that friendship. It was obvious that they couldn't do anything about, afraid of getting rejected.
            As for Dom, he secretly met up with the person he raced back in Brazil for a favor. He acted as a delivery guy and helped Dom hide his car. Dom walked into the bar and found mother Shaw then talked to her.
          They made a plan to take down Cifer. The team caught Dom a couple days after so Dom ran and encountered Deckard. He didn't have anyway of escaping and Shaw had the case so Dom shot him and took him. Riley and the rest didn't know anything about this plan and how it was fake when Shaw was shot. Riley was devastated. Her feelings had finally risen up and she finally had the courage to say that she fell for Shaw, but now she couldn't do anything about it.
Riley was with Roman, Tej, and Letty to deactivate the submarine. When they finished they rushed to their cars, but of course, nothing goes their way and something went wrong.

A/N: SORRY I TOOK FOREVER I WAS OUT OF COUNTRY AND I LEFT MY PHONE AND IM SOOO SORRY FORGIVE ME