Chapter 1

Dom and the crew met a young girl named Riley Kyle and they instantly clicked. She had a love for cars and could fight and they needed all the people they could get. The party was ruined by the one and only Deckard Shaw. Once everyone was doing what they needed to do, Riley was still inside, but she was fighting Shaw in her dress and heels. They were dodging the other's punches and throwing punches themselves. Both of them were quick, but Shaw was a bit quicker.
Riley had gotten punched, resulting in a bloody nose.
"Well, love. Good fight, but I got to go, little fox." He said.
       Riley stood up and went outside, but attacked by hugs once she stepped outside.
"Damn, girl. I hate to be on your bad side." Roman said.
       She rolled her eyes, but nevertheless she smiled. They all walked away to where they were staying. Tomorrow was the day they were all leaving, Riley included. All of them were packed and ready to go.
Now for Shaw he was secretly looking at Riley. He hasn't seen a girl or even a guy that could keep up with his fighting. The guy was intrigued and felt an attraction towards this girl. Little did they know they were gonna have to work together in the future.
A COUPLE YEARS LATER
Dom and Letty were off in Brazil for their honeymoon and the rest of the family were doing their own stuff. They all kept in touch and Hobbs had been suspended from the force. During Hobbs's daughter's soccer game, Mr. Nobody came and talked to Hobbs.
"Quite the cheering squad" Nobody states, looking over the stands.
       Time Skip
       Hobbs called Dom and they arranged to get the team and meet in Berlin. It was a huge thing for the government, but Dom had other plans that nobody knew.
      Roman was supposed to create a diversion, but as always did something wrong. Tej always the one calling him out.
        "You were supposed to create a diversion, Roman!" Tej scolded the dark skin.
       "That was a diversion!" Roman claimed.
        "How many of those damn explosives did you use?"
        "I don't know, Tej. All of it?" Roman said.
       "Christ!" Everyone muttered.
       There were a lot of the security going after them so they all split, but as Dom and Hobbs were driving, Dom had jerked his car into Hobbs. Hobbs went out of control and crashed as Dom got out of his car and took the possession to his car. Hobbs told everyone and everyone had been in disbelief as Hobbs was taken to the most maximum security prison ever.
           The new agent and Mr. Nobody were escorting Hobbs, but the young one hadn't learned anything about Hobbs. As the young one mentioned Hobbs' daughter, he was lifted on the wall and Mr. Nobody laughed and shook his head at the rookie. Rookie was scared and having a hard time breathing so Hobbs let him go and proceeded into the prison.
          Hobbs was led to his cell but saw he was across the one and only, Deckard Shaw. Both exchanging words and sharing a hostile attitude.
          After a while there was an alarm and everyone in the cells were out as well as Hobbs and Shaw. They looked at each other then automatically fought each other. The race was on for who was out first and as both were successfully getting past and both escaped, there stood Mr. Nobody and rookie.