Chapter 7

The couple had descended down the stairs, hands linked, to an elderly woman and a slightly buff man. When they reached the two people who were patiently waiting the group went to the car that was waiting for them. Deckard was talking to his brother while rubbing Riley's hand, Riley quietly talking to his mother until they finally reached the Shaw residence which was a huge three floor mansion with 10 rooms, a beautiful backyard, fountain in the front yard, and a indoor pool on the first floor.

"Oh. My. God. This is absolutely breath-taking." Riley looked around in amazement.

Unbeknownst to her, Shaw was staring at her with love and adoration filled in his eyes even though he wouldn't admit that he had loved a person. The younger Shaw slapped a hand onto the older one's shoulder and gazed at the girl before turning his head to the man to his left.

"You are so whipped, brother." Luke chuckled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Deckard glared at Luke.

"Oh, please, brother, it's all over your face. You're showing emotion." Luke walked away, smirking.

Deckard shook his head and followed him inside, taking his time going up the stairs, only to be met with the sight of Riley waiting for him. Riley rushed to him and dragged him, acting like a little kid.

"Babe, can we please go to the pool? I want to go." Riley smiled, eagerly.

"Love, can we do it later?"

Riley pouted, but nodded nonetheless. "Fine..." she trailed off.

Deckard saw the pout and finally gave in, nodding to her, indicating that htey could go to the pool. Riley squealed and rushed to a room with her case of clothes to change to her swim suit, causing Deckard to let out a light chuckle, turning to the room with his case to see Riley taking off her shirt. The man had rushed to her and kissed her neck while wrapping his arms around her waist, but the slightly younger girl unwrapped his arms and continued to get dressed into her swim suit. Deckard sighed and changed to his swim trunks then took off his shirt, taking two towels, waiting for Riley to be done. They left the room and went to the room with the indoor pool, Riley dived into the pool, going up to the surface and smiling at Deckard who was just about ready to jump into the pool.

The two had spent the whole day in the pool, causing their toes and fingers to turn to prunes, but they wouldn't have spent their day any different.

HEY GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY, BUT I CANT DO THIS STORY ANYMORE. I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS BUT END IT HERE.