Chapter 5

Everyone cheered and clapped causing the two to pull apart. Riley was embarrassed and hid her face in his suit clad chest. Shaw had one arm around her and the other in his pocket, but soon had took Riley's hand pulled her to the table with food and sat down with her in his lap. Roman was the first one to touch it so everyone was looking at him to do the prayer while linking hands together.

Once Roman was done with the prayer, everyone dug in and put food in their own plate. Riley looked around the table and felt a sense of love deep within her chest and knew that this was going to be her family forever. It had saddened her that Brian wasn't there, but she knew he couldn't with the baby and Mia. Brian and her always had something going on like a sibling kind of love. He would, no doubt, keep that piece of her forever, but she learned that she had to appreciate what she had and how he now had different priorities  with the baby and Mia and leading a normal life.

Once the dinner was over and everyone was beginning to go home, Riley had walked up to Dom to say bye.

"Hey, Dom. I'm gonna head out, but I'll come back tomorrow." Riley yawned.

"Alright, RIley." He chuckled.

Riley gave Dom a side hug and walked down the stairs to get out the building, but she heard steps going after her. She turned and pinned the person to the wall to only see Deckard.

"Asshole! I thought you were another person!" Riley slapped his chest.

"Oh, c'mon, sweetheart, you wouldn't hurt me even if you wanted to." Deckard winked and held her hand.

They were both staring at each other and instinctively moved closer to each other. Shaw couldn't take the tension so he turned around and pushed her against the wall and pinned her hands above her head with one hand. Both of their heads were a mere 2 centimeters apart and they were staring at the others eyes then lips. The lust-filled woman had then forcefully pushed her lips onto his and lightly pulled on his lip with her teeth. She walked away, swaying her hips, but she didn't get far when Shaw had come past her and grabbed her keys and her hand

Shaw had taken the girl to her car and drove her home to walk her to the door. When they arrived at the house, Shaw was impressed as it was a mansion. He walked Riley to the door and turned to her.

"Well, love. Here you are. Wanna let me in so we could have a... drink?" Shaw winked.

Riley smirked and opened the door and turned to Shaw. She grabbed onto his tie and pulled him in the house to get down to business.

The next morning, Riley had woken up to feel a naked body up on her back, but smiled at the memories of last night. She tried to get out the position, but his grip went tighter, refusing to let her go. After a while, he finally let go and turned to lay on his back so she got his button down and put it on herself to go downstairs in. Riley had taken the pan and the batter mix for pancakes and grabbed bacon out of the fridge to make with eggs along with it.

Shaw had woken up and smelled pancakes and bacon so he put on his boxers and suit pants, but couldn't find his shirt so he walked down to see RIley in his shirt. He could get used to this.