Chapter 4

The submarine had turned on and they only had a couple minutes so they finally found it and deactivated it. Everyone got out and drove as fast to get away. They were driving when they saw the minions after them, but Riley had shot one of their tires. One down. She went back in her car and continued driving and little did she know Deckard was in the plane.
         He was fighting and went to the room they kept Dom's baby. Luke was fighting the people around while Deckard grabbed the baby and fought with Luke. The older Shaw had did everything he can to not show the baby any of the shootings or fighting. They finally made it out and the brothers had left the plane and jumped to a helicopter.
           Dom was fighting the sniper and knocked him out. He took the keys and drove away, joining his team. Everyone was confused, but relieved to see that he was on their team again. All of them did everything to take down the plane and destroy Cipher and her plans of world domination. When they did everyone was happy, but Riley had felt an emptiness in her heart. Her expression was noticeable to everyone, but Dom figured to let her think that Shaw was dead until the barbecue. They went back home and all searched for an apartment to live in. Riley already had hers, but was helping her family move in to their places.

      TIME SKIP
       Almost everyone was on the rooftop of the apartment building and having a great time. Riley was with Ramsey while Tej and Roman were fighting for Ramsey.
"Boys! Do you even know her last name?" Riley chuckled.
Riley still wanted Shaw to be here, but her not knowing he was still alive, she was staring at the sky. The girl just stood looking up until she heard the all too familiar voice that she missed so much.
        "Here's your baby" Shaw said.
        Riley had turned her head so fast, it almost caused her whiplash. She ran to Deckard and jumped on his back with her legs around his waist.
         Deckard had stumbled a little bit while Dom left them alone with his son and Letty. He moved Riley to his front and held her up by holding her ass.
       "Well hello there" Deckard smirked.
       "Hi there, handsome! How are you since you know...YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA FAKE YOUR DEATH!" Riley jumped down and punched his chest.
        Deckard winced but grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. He kissed her cheek and stared into her shining brown eyes.
        "Wow" Deckard started, "you're really beautiful and sexy"
         Riley blushed and covered her face with her hands. Deckard chuckled and took her hand in his then slowly leaned his head in. Riley stared and also leaned her head in. After a couple seconds, Deckard couldn't take it anymore and smashed his lips onto Riley's.