"This'll be fun, huh?" he said quietly.

"I don't even have a swimsuit," I mumbled, gazing around curiously. Tons of kids from the pack were here, and I shrank back nervously.

My name was shouted from across the room, and Emerson was treading quickly through the shallow water and then pulling herself up and out of the it. "No one would let me visit you! How are you?" she gushed. "When I heard what happened, I literally burst into tears. You are so brave, I would've passed out." 

"She's fine. Just overwhelmed. Did you bring her a swimsuit?" Leo asked, moving an arm to wrap around my waist. Emerson nodded quickly and passed the material to me with a warm smile. "Thank you. Go hang out, we'll see you in a bit."

Leo walked the two of us towards the bathrooms and I dug my heels into the floor. "Leo, I'm really not in the mood to swim," I mumbled when he looked back at me questioningly. "Walking hurts, how am I supposed to go in water?" 

He gazed down at me and kissed my forehead. "Just put on the swimsuit, and then if you change your mind later, you can get in with me," he directed. "Think of it as 

I sighed in defeat, following after him as he moved past the two main bathrooms, and towards the single family one. Leo held the door open for me with a grin on his face. "You change first, then I'll go."

I gave him another pleading look, but he just swatted my bum, pushing me into the small bathroom. I shot him a look of distaste, earning a wink, before he shut the door. I picked up the black and white white fabric sitting on the sink. It was a two piece - the bottoms were black and high waisted, and the top was white with a clip around the back, and a thin strap that went around my neck and connected to the other side of the top. It was thicker than normal, which hopefully meant in the case it got wet, it wasn't see through.

I pulled it on, hissing as my ribs were stretched and crushed. It took me ten minutes to get it on, and when I did I frowned in distaste at myself. I was way too skinny and my stomach was blotched with yellow and purple bruises, along with a little uneven scar from where the Hunter had cut me. "You done, princess?" Leo called in. 

"Yeah, I guess."

He opened the door and peaked in, beaming at me as he shut it and locked the door behind him. "You look gorgeous."

I touched the ugly spots on my tummy, still looking at them in the mirror. Leo gripped my hips and turned me to face him, before bending down and kissing them softly. "I am so sorry," he murmured. "Your pretty, pretty skin. Cut up all because of me."

"Stop it, Leo," I muttered, pushing his hands off of me.

He stood to his towering height over me, his hands drifting to my upper thighs and curling around the back of them, just under my bum, and squeezing. "You look so good in this. I might buy it from Emerson."

"Why are you making me do this?"

Leo took a step back, and instead of answering shoved his pants down his legs. I squeaked and spun around, clapping my hands over my eyes. "Don't be so bashful, princess. It's just me."

"I could have left first-"

His hand smacked my rear again. "And miss you being so cute and shy? Never."

"Stop touching my butt!" I objected.

Leo laughed loudly, and I heard the sound of another zipper - I assume the one on his swim trunks - and then felt his shirt hit me in the back of the head. "I can't help it. It's so cute and small, but pert."

I spun and glared at him, throwing his shirt back at him and storming towards the door. As I fumbled with the lock, I tensed up, because Leo's naked chest pressed to my back, his hands moving to rest on either side of my head. I looked over my shoulder at him fearfully, not sure what to expect from this position. He brushed the hair over one shoulder, his kisses finding the birthmark on my shoulder and following it down, until it stopped just before my lower back, and then he placed open mouthed kisses all the way up, his tongue taking cheeky little licks until he got to my ear.