💀 Chapter 39 💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Haha, don't get violent, here she comes.

He slowly passed her onto me and laid her down on my chest. I kissed her forehead and caressed her small face. Yoongi and I had our entire attention on her until we heard another cry and another one a minute after.

Doctor: Congratulations mom and dad! we have delivered a healthy baby girl and two big baby boys, they all look adorable!

Yoongi and I thanked the doctor as she proceeded to finish with the surgery. Two nurses walked over with each baby in their arms and Yoongi carefully took both of them in his arms without taking his eyes off of them.

Yoongi: You did it, baby, look at them, I can't even stop my tears from falling down.

Y/N: We, did it. Thank you for not letting go of my hand and staying by my side this whole time. It looks like we won't be able to control our tears and emotions anytime soon.

Yoongi: Seem's like it doesn't it? Thank you for this, for sticking with me through everything and forming a family with me. Becoming a dad and having our own children is a really big blessing to me so Thank you.

Y/N: Aww babe, don't make me cry anymore! all my tears are going into my mouth.

Yoongi: That's good, they taste good?

Y/N: What? no, the fudge, they salty

Yoongi: and? don't they somehow relate to your salty ass personality?

I gasped and glared at him before thinking of ways to spit fire without cursing in front of the babies and get him back for being a savage

Y/N: First of all you didn't even get me my motha fudging chicken so don't even try me right now or I'll get up and beat your-

Yoongi: Woah, you can't curse in front of my babies

He smirked and I chuckled before looking up at him with a teasing smile.

Y/N: Who said you were the father though?

~*~

Hours Later /Yoongi's POV/

I sat next to Y/N as Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok spend some time with the babies at the other side of the room.

Yoongi: How you feeling?

Y/N: I'm feeling okay, just, a bit tired.

Yoongi: Take a nap, we're all here anyways so don't worry

Y/N: I do want to sleep but I can't, I'm just overwhelmed knowing our babies are born already. How do you feel now that they're here?

Yoongi: Excited, happy, emotional, I'm feeling all types of way that I can't describe it with words. I can't believe it, a year ago we graduated from college and now we're here.

Y/N: I know, whoever knew we'd become parents the year after? It was the last show of your tour tonight and it was the same day our babies were born, that's surprising.

Yoongi: It is. It's a much more meaningful day now and I'll never forget it. 

Y/N: Aw. Well we finally have our little Asian Caspers with us, are you happy? I mean you should, they look like your white ass. 

Yoongi: Haha you hating? of course, I'm happy!

Y/N: I had them for nine months in my belly, there was three of them and they all came out looking like tiny clouds, I'm- they best get momma's color as they grow.

Yoongi: They wanted to look like their dad though.

Y/N: Ha, okay. I've got this sexy melanin popping, looking like a sweet caramel, and they still chose to go after their dad?

She chuckled and I caressed her jaw before getting up and kissing her lips catching her off guard, her eyes opened wide in surprise and we both smiled against each other's lips before she closed her eyes and kissed me back.

Yoongi: You are indeed sexy looking.

Y/N: Thank my parents for being mixed.

I smiled against her lips before connecting them once again and kissing her passionately.

Yoongi: I do Thank them very much, I love you baby girl.

Y/N: Mm, I love you too babe.

~~~~~

Y'all I'm ending this book already, well it's getting there lol. I'm going to finish this story in the next or chapter after the next one. 

Just warning y'all so you guys can start crying already.

LMAO Kidding, I ain't that mean so~

IM DOING A BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE ENDS, SO Y'ALL REALLY DON'T NEEDA CRY, YOU GUYS WILL SEE YOONGI & YOUR BABIES AGAIN.