💀 XXX 💀

I was sitting in the front seat of Taehyungs car sipping on my Starbucks drink, Jungkook was eating my cookies and Tae was driving.

Y/N: You guys I don't want to go get an ultrasound without Yoongi.

Taehyung: I know but you called him and he hasn't answered

Jungkook: He's busy for sure, I mean he's a producer. How many times did you call him?

Y/N: Four times. I don't want to bother because I know he's working but I don't want him missing anything that has to do with our baby

Taehyung: I know a way he'll answer quick. Tell him you're craving something badly but can't get it yourself

Y/N: and that craving would be?

Taehyung: His dick.

Jungkook: Oops couldn't hold my laugh

Y/N: Tae only cause your ass is driving I won't smack your head and you bunny teeth I'm gone get your ass outside.

Taehyung: Yes get him!

Jungkook: Shut up she's getting you too!

Y/N: I feel like I'm taking care of two toddlers who are fighting, Jesus take the wheel.

Taehyung: I am taking the wheel, to the doctors.

Omg this boy. I can't-

Y/N: Okay guys I texted Yoongi letting him know I'm heading to the doctors since he didn't answer.

Jungkook: I bet he would of answered if you texted him saying you were horny

Taehyung: Right, like I'm in bed naked just chilling by myself and there's nothing to do, what should I do?

They laughed and I couldn't help but join them. These two are seriously hard to handle.

Y/N: I'm nervous, imagine if I'm pregnant with twins

Taehyung: That would be beautiful

Jungkook: I know, imagine two babies! But what if they're triplets?

Y/N: It's pretty rare to have triplets thought isn't it?

Taehyung: Well we never know, guess we'll have to find out.

They smiled and I nodded before looking out the window and thinking to myself if I'm having one baby, twins or triplets.

Whatever the results are, I'll be happy.

~~~~~~

Doctor

I was laying on the bed in the ultrasound room. Tae and Jungkook were sitting by the wall and doing bets on what I was having.

This was my first time in this clinic, I have an appointment in two days but that's the place I go to for my check ups, since they didn't have any open appointments at this time we decided to come here.