💀 Chapter 21 💀

We arrived at our hotel. Yoongi and I were like a KitKat bar. Ever since he surprised me at the school we haven't let go of each others hand.

The squad didn't come with us as they're exploring London and also got a different hotel since they'll be staying for a few extra days.

Namjoon And Jin came with us but the look on their faces told me Joon was ready to destroy princess Jin's castle, which cause them to check in and head to their room at the speed of light.

However, Yoongi and I still hadn't checked into our suite.

Yoongi: I have jetlag, so damn tired

Y/N: I'll go check in, take a seat and wait here

He nodded but still wouldn't let go of my hand. I smiled and looked at our hands.

Yoongi: I don't want to let go of you

Y/N: I'm not going anywhere, I'll be back okay?

Yoongi: Fine. Hurry though

Y/N: Oh yeah I'll hurry up with you holding me in place.

He groaned and leaned his head back letting go of my hand, I took the chance to kiss his exposed neck before walking towards the main desk.

Lobby attendant: Hello ma'am, how may I help you?

Y/N: Hello, I came to check in for my suite

Lobby attendant: Okay sure, under what name?

Y/N: Kim Y/N And also my boyfriends

Lobby attendant: May I have his name as well?

Y/N: Min Yoongi

I waited patiently as he checked in the computer. A smile appeared on his face and he placed the card on the counter.

Lobby attendant: You enjoy your stay Ma'am, if you need anything feel free to let us know.

Y/N: Great, Thank you!

I walked back to Yoongi who was already standing up with both of our suitcases.

Yoongi: So what did you say that had him all smiling?

Y/N: Oh god Yoongi, are you serious?

Yoongi: I was about to walk over but was too lazy to get up

Y/N: Wow. Getting jealous but you're to lazy to get up.

Yoongi: I need to claim what's mine

Y/N: He just smiled and told me to enjoy our stay. Come on, let's go

*****

As soon as the door opened and we entered the room my jaw dropped. It was huge, had a beautiful view, the room was nicely decorated, everything seemed eye catching.

It did look like one of the VIP rooms though and it was on the top floor, I wonder why we didn't get a normal one, though I don't mind.

Y/N: you know what I really want to do?

I bit my bottom lip and he smirked before walking over to me.

Yoongi: Let me guess, you want me?

The look on his face made me want to laugh, he seemed so into it but I was feeling something else.

Y/N: Aha, sike. I'm craving food, let me see what we got here

I opened the fridge and laughed after hearing him scoff. He took his phone in his hand and dialed a number.