💀 Chapter 37 💀

I arrived to the cafe. Joon and Jin immediately came to me and gave me a big hug.

Namjoon: Aye slim thick with yo cute ass!

Jin: The only slim thick thing here is this knife I'm holding, go take care of the customers before I stick it up your- Ah babe just go.

Namjoon scoffed and I giggled before waving him off. Jin looked like he was ready to kill a bitch.

That bitch ain't me tho-

Y/N: What's wrong Mom? Looks like you're bout to stab someone.

Jin: Ugh babe, if only you knew.

Y/N: Oh no, tell me. Did my brother do something?

Jin: Well, Long story short, some bitch earlier today came to the cafe just to flirt and ask Joon for his number.

Y/N: What!? Are you serious?

Jin: Deadass. Then he was talking to her and wasn't even paying attention to the dishes. He broke like four in less than five minutes, all because of that bitch.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and Namjoon walked behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Namjoon: Baby, can you not be mad at me anymore?

Jin: Shouldn't you be making sure the customers have everything they need.

Namjoon: I should be making sure that my baby don't stay mad at me.

Jin: Joon, you were talking with her.

Namjoon: Okay but, I'm married to you, we live together, we've been together for many years, I love you, you love me, we live together and we're going to be parents soon. I only have eyes for you, that girl was just a stranger trying to hit on me.

Jin: I know Joon but-

Namjoon: But What hm?

Namjoon kissed Jin's back of the neck making him giggle and I smiled before rolling my eyes from knowing they can't never stay mad at each other.

Jin: Gosh I just can't stay mad at you.

Namjoon: If you still mad I'll make it up to you once we get home

Jin: Shit you better.

Y/N: Now on the next episode of keeping up with the extras-

Jin: Girl if you don't! Go sit your thick ass down and I'll get you a drink

Y/N: Thank you! I'm meeting up with Zahra and Scarlet soon

Namjoon: It's been long since you've seen each other, when did they arrive?

Y/N: This morning, I can't wait to see them

Jin: Aww, do they know you're expecting?

Y/N: They don't, the only thing they know is that I'm not living with you guys anymore but they don't know anything else

Jin: Oh goodness there's gonna be so much to catch up

~~~~~~

10 minutes later

I was sitting down with my phone in my hand scrolling through my gallery and finding pictures of Yoongi.

Ugh I miss him.

Zahra: Harley!!!

Scarlet: We fucking missed you baddie!!

I got up from my seat and they came running to me. We hugged and they didn't notice my bump until feeling something hard keeping us distant from each other.

Y/N: I missed you guys so much, y'all been gone for so long and didn't even know you are gonna be aunts pretty soon

They looked at my stomach and gasped while sharing glances at one another.

Zahra: Bitch no you lying! Ahh our Harley is gonna be a mom!!

Scarlet: What the- girl you got that good good while we been working our asses off back in London, Congratulations babe!! Oh my god I can't believe it, awww

They caressed my stomach and I smiled before we took a seat and began talking about everything.

Y/N: Y'all Shook about me being pregnant but I think y'all gonna need some oxygen after I tell you how many I'm expecting.

Scarlet: Ohh Bih, don't play with us like that

Y/N: Haha I'm serious

Zahra: With that big ass belly I'm going for twins? You expecting two little evil punks aren't you?

Y/N: Nope but it's more than one

Scarlet: Quadruplets? Triplets? Girl tell us!!

Y/N: I'm having triplets

Zahra: I need some fucking mouth to mouth ASAP! I don't know if I should die from Cute overload or shookness

Scarlet: Oh hell nah, I'm ready to meet my babies! I'm jealous, you look so cute pregnant, you know the genders?

Y/N: Aw you guys. I'm having one girl and two boys.

They hugged each other and looked at me in awe.

Zahra: Dude we better do some shopping after we leave from this cafe!

Scarlet: Shit ain't gotta tell me twice, I'm ready to waste every damn dollar I got in this wallet.

Zahra: Do the babies got a name yet?

Y/N: Yes, for our baby girl it's gonna be Min Yoonji, for our two boys, Min Heejun and Min Yesung

Zahra: M-Min!??

Scarlet: Min? As in bad boy? He's the dad of these precious babies!?

Y/N: Yes, he's the father

Zahra: If Xiumin don't step up his game soon! I knew y'all would fall deep for each other! I'm so happy to know you guys are gonna be parents aww, after everything y'all been through who'd knew

Scarlet: Bitch we all did, we tried hooking them up back in college when they were "enemies." He was always in love with you baddie it was meant to be, I'm crying in the inside.

Y/N: Ah I know haha the cringe. Can't believe all of that got us here though after graduating he proposed so we're engaged, then we moved into our own place, he started working, I got pregnant and well yes we're happy and doing great

Zahra: I swear I'm not sobbing. You bad asses!

Scarlet: Fucking Harley and Joker goals, I'm seriously so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see the babies, wait you guys haven't gotten married yet right?

Y/N: That will be after we have our babies, why? You bitches wanna plan it huh!?

Zahra: Haha heck yeah! Can we please?

Y/N: You guys are my best friends of course!

Scarlet: Yay! Anyways where's Joker at?

My eyes widened after she mentioned Yoongi and I quickly checked the time.

Y/N: Shit, Jin can you please turn the TV on, Yoongi's about to perform!!