When You Know You Found The One....

Start from the beginning

"Thank you kind sir." I replied when he winked.

"Anytime my lady." He took my hand and led me into the nearby café. I sat down and Ben ordered me a white wine and a beer for himself. I looked around in amazement. I loved this, I love sightseeing.

"I won’t be long." I said, kissing him on the lips.

I walked into the bathroom when I saw Gabriel. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. He pushed me against the wall and grabbed one of his knives. As he pressed on my stomach, my wings appeared.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You have fallen." I screamed when he tore my wings off with the knife, leaving me in a pile of my own blood. I cried when he backed away from me. "Sophie Cross, you are a fallen angel. Your wings will not grow back and you will live in shame with the knowledge you chose the devil over our own father."

"Really? Shame is it?" I curled up in a ball when I heard his voice. He bent down and looked at me. "You made her bleed." Ben muttered when he stood up. He looked towards Gabriel.

"She is a sinner."

"You angels are always so full of yourself. You should know, never touch what is mine." Ben grabbed hold of something in his pocket and jammed it through Gabriel heart. The moment it touched Gabriel heart, his face went grey and he fell on the floor.

"Don’t touch those who do not belong to you."

"Ben, help me." I whispered when I felt the blood leaving my body. I looked down where I saw my wings were next to me. He literally tore my wings out.

"Let me help you up princess." Ben picked me up and carried me as if I was his bride. I held onto him for all my life is worth. Everything was hurting me, Ben took us away from Paris and took us somewhere else. As he gently placed me on the bed, my head fell back when I screamed. The blood poured out of me onto the bed, I looked to Ben who looked helpless.

"Can you stand up." Ben asked when I nodded. He lifted me up and place me on his lap, I felt him putting his hand on my back. I screamed out in tears, nothing in the world had expected me to feel this way. I looked into the mirror when I saw his true reflection, he put his hand on my back to pick up my top and placed his hand on my back. I saw this red glow coming from his hand. The glow went from red to green, I think that meant it was healing.

"Thank you so much." I said when my back started to feel better. Once he took his hand away, he handed me a spare top and told me to put it on. I took off my blooded top and put the new top on.

"I would do anything for you. I killed your angel friend, hope you don't mind?" Ben asked when I stared at him.

"He tried to kill me, he is no friend of mine. Who is he telling me who I can and cannot be with." I was so angry at him. I was angry because I was being punished because I felt something for Ben. You cannot choose who to like or possibly love so why should I be punished. I wrapped my hands around Ben and kissed him. That night, was the first night to many nights together.

"I love you too Ben, it will always be you." I whispered when he kissed me. He grabbed something out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened the box when I saw the most beautiful ring in my life.

"Will you marry me Sophie Cross?" as tears sparkled in my eyes I nodded.

"Yes." He picked me up and kissed me.

He might not be my first kiss, but he was my first true love. Everyone was a distant memory now, all the pain I suffered with Luke was meant to be. If I didn’t meet Luke, I would have never met Ben and I would never understand how a human could fall in love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke Point Of View.

"You are doing it all wrong you idiot." Jodie screamed when the cook didn’t do her food properly. I looked on when the maids eyes were going to water, "Luke do something." She screamed.

"Do it again." Jodie smirked in success. After we got married, she was no longer that sweet nice girl I met. No, I married a monster. She was heartless and horrible. I looked towards the cat Sophie left behind. I heard from my sources that she was dating my half-brother Ben, when I found out I was green with envy. I was jealous even though I had a mate, I looked at her now and I realised she was no Sophie.

Sophie would have never spoke to my staff like that. Jodie has found out that she was pregnant. It had changed her allot. she thought because she was carrying the heir that she could treat everyone with disrespect something which over time had annoyed me.

"Brother," Ethan said running in, "I saw Sophie sister in town, Megan I believe her name is. Ben asked Sophie to marry him." I stood up and stormed out. I was so angry at myself more than anything. I should have never sent her away that day if I didn’t she would still be alive and possibly my wife. Mary hated Jodie and had always preferred Sophie to her and Ethan felt the same way. I once told Sophie I wished I was a simple man, I realised today that I lost the only person who I cared about all because our bond broke. Sophie no longer felt anything for me and I would not force her to feel something for me.

I walked into the garden and I remembered how excited Sophie was when I gave it to her. Everything was green and bright, the garden was no longer full of life. Everything was dead.