The Date Night

Not Edited - I will be hopefully updating the last two chapters tonight.

Chapter Fifteen - The Date Night.

Four Weeks Later

We are still in Paris and we will be staying here for six more weeks. I was glad when he informed me of his plans. He informed me today that he will be treating me as the Queen that I am meant to be. All day we have been traveling around the sites and I always got excited, it also increasing because my parents and sister were coming to meet Ben this week, I will be nervous but excited too. I told my dad, if he decide to scare Ben away, I would be so angry at him that I would not speak to him a whole day. He reassured me that he would be on his best behavior, of course I refused to believe him. After all. I am his oldest daughter and he feels protected over me, he still sees me as that little six year old girl that begged him for hot chocolate.

I looked at the time when I realised it was time to get ready, Ben was taking me to have a meal on the Eiffel Tower and then I can see Paris in the night time on a night tour boat. I was so excited, this felt so romantic to be here with him. I could never imagine Luke taking me somewhere like Paris or Italy. No, he is quite happy in his old massive castle. I looked in the mirror and smoothed my dress down. I decided to wear a short black dress with a pair of black shoes. I pushed my hair back wondering if I should tie it up or leave it curly. I felt nervous being here with him, he made me doubt myself sometimes in a good way. Whenever he sees me, he always says how beautiful I look.

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw him waiting for me in a suit. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said. All day I was teasing him, do I kiss him or do I not kiss him. Each time that I tease him, he grabs me and kisses me anyway. I have forgiven him for what he did after we kissed, you know dying. I can forgive him for coming back. It did take a couple of weeks, six long weeks in total. Those six weeks dragged, each day he was on my mind. Who was he with? Did he miss me like I missed him?

Then he just appeared at my door with a beautiful single red rose and my dead heart increased with speed. It's just a thoughtful gift to receive. After that day, he never left my side. He keeps saying how lucky he felt when he was with me. I was glad we were friends before we became anything more. I feel like it made it easier to step over friend zone.

I walked out of the hotel with Ben and he took my hand. He led us to a taxi and I got in. Once we got there, I pulled my dress down slightly. I knew I should have worn something longer, but once more I listened to Megan, I will never learn. "Show off your legs Sophie" she said to me, I fear that I will show more when the night is over with this dress. We got on a lift and went to the top floor. We walked towards the table when Ben pulled the seat out for me, I thanked him and sat down. I could not believe I was having a meal in such a beautiful place with beautiful views and someone handsome like Ben opposite me.

"Do you like it?" I looked away from the views.

"Yeah, I do, it is beautiful." I said once more glancing around. I looked back to him and he smirked. "I am thinking of trying snails."

"Please don't," I begged, "I cannot stomach the idea of kissing you when snails are inside of you." That would completely gross me out. I know people in Paris like it, but I can't even imagine eating a snail or frog leg. Before I had chance to say anymore, the waiter came up and spoke in French. I watched as Ben spoke fluent French, I was surprised, I never knew he could speak a different language.

"What did you order me?" I asked.

"Chicken and I order myself... a steak." I smiled at him. I know it was terrible to stop someone eating something like a snail or frog legs, but I just could not imagine the idea of kissing him later on.

"You never told me that you could speak another language?" I said when the wind started to pick up outside.

"I actually speak Italian as well; my mother was half Italian and half American. She felt it was important that I learn as many languages as I can." Wow, so he can speak languages, I feel embarrassed that I can only speak English.

As we started to talk more, our food came and we eat in comfortable silence. His eyes never left me and I knew he was the right person for me. After we finished our food, we walked to where the boat was and jumped on. He took hold of my hand as I crossed over, he was scared I would either jump or fall in. The tour took us around all these amazing sites in the dark, the castle was my favorite especially the way it lit up. It filled me up with such excitement and longing. This is what I wanted to do, I wanted to travel the world with someone who I loved. I glanced around once more, grabbing hold of Ben's hand and really enjoying myself.

"Isn't this beautiful." I asked when he smiled at me.

"Certainly is." I looked away and grinned to myself like an idiot. After spending two hours on the boat, we got off and walked back to the hotel.

With Ben, I felt so different with him. I felt alive and well, I never felt alone. He certainly holds the keys to my heart. When he looks at me, I feel the most beautiful woman in the world and I wished I met him first not Luke. I wished I knew him and realised how much in time he would mean to me because if I knew, Luke would have never stood a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since my family came and met Ben, they completely fell in love with him even my Dad. When they first met, I could see what he was thinking about Ben until he won him over with his famous charm. It felt a relief knowing that my parents could accept him, I had a feeling before they came that they decided they would not like him. Once Ben asked my Dad about his Alpha's days, he was soon bought the bait and the best thing about it was that Ben winked, which meant he knew how to tick my father's boxes. He even bought some flowers for Mum and Megan.

Megan told me before she left that she really liked Ben and she was glad I was happy. That made me feel good knowing she accepted Ben. When they later went home after staying a week with us. It was just Ben and me.

"I am seriously thinking of buying somewhere to live in Paris." Ben informed me.

"You should." I quickly said, hoping he would get the hint that I would like to live with him.

"Come on get dressed, let's go shopping for houses." Ben said, chucking a pair of jeans at me.

"Might as well." I said, jumping off the sofa. I walked into the bedroom and changed, I walked out and we headed to a estate agent. Ben listed his demands and I listened carefully. We were told a property was just put up and it would be perfect for us.

We followed the estate agent in the car and we pulled me into this castle

"I thought you wanted a house, not a castle." I couldn't help but roll my eyes. He was such a show off.

"I want somewhere comfortable to live and anyway this place would be perfect for tormenting people." I looked at him as my eyebrow arched up.

We walked over and I found myself not liking it at all. Ben kept looking at me to see my reactions, but Mum always did say that I was an open book.

"Do you have anything smaller?" Ben finally asked when I smirked. Once Ben found what he was looking for, we was told that he could move in within six weeks as the other people has to find somewhere else to live. He asked me later on that day, if I would like to live with him and I said yes immediately.