Chapter 17

[Omnicient POV]

As each day goes by until the end of the week, Aida shows rather than tells Ezra she loves her and that she should stay. Even in the smallest ways, Aida shows it. Aida knows she can't force it though so she's just doing what she does naturally, letting her heart tale over but not so much to where she can't use her head. They argue because they are two totally different people but they've been making up quickly because of them just talking it out. Not once has Aida tried to make a move on Ezra, maybe just hold her hand, kiss her temples, stuff like that but never further than that and Ezra loves it. She loves the fact that Aida is taking her time and not rushing it.

"Ezzie?" Aida laughs turning and hitting her with the spatula, causing Ezra to fake cry for help. "Oh my god strikes her down" Ezra rubbed the now red spatula mark on her arm. "Strike me huh? Lightning hasn't stricken me yet, meaning god thinks you needed a whooping for scaring me over the stove" Aida laughs flipping pancakes."As if"Ezra looks over at the food

"When'd you learn to cook? You can barely boil a hotdog " Ezra joked and Aida stale faced the skillet "Look son don't come for me. I only burnt the hot dogs once and a nigga can't live down from that huh? But to answer yo question, my chef helped me this morning because I wanted to know how to make breakfast. She just left not to long ago" Aida laughed and Ezra looked at her dumbfounded

"What?" Aida smiled in confusion but maintaining focus on the last few pancakes. "Did you just say yo, nigga, and start your sentence off with look son?" Ezra blinked in astonishment

"Uh yeah why? You said to loosen up a bit, so I'm trying." Aida shrugged turning the burner off and opening the stove to get the bacon. "You are something else. But I've never heard you say, nigga, before" Ezra laughed

"Well, it does mean Never Ignorant Getting Goals accomplished according to Tupac. Yes, I listen to Tupac too. Is that a crime? You should see your face right now" Aida pulled the paper towel off the hash browns and got the eggs out of the microwave. She put them there because she ain't feel like covering them with a paper towel.

"You never seize to surprise me" Ezra laughs

                      [Ezra POV]

I've been spending a lot of time with Aida. Not like every day of this week type stuff when I'm not busy and she not because I know she's like the CEO. She's being normal with me, she is more herself around me now. Well get back used to me I'd say. She's been doing things that are outside of her comfort zone because she can't just expect me to adapt to her lifestyle if she can't adapt to mines.

I looked in my cabinet for my chips and they were gone. By the way, we drove to my house in Jersey. I'm upset that my cheesy Ruffles was eaten by Aida.

"AI-DAAAAAA!!!" I screamed in frustration and she ran down the stairs wiping the cheesy dust off her lips. "Yes'm?" She licked her fingers. "You buying me some more Ruffles bitch. Go and make me mad, them is my favorite and you know that" I laughed still angry and she looked at me sideways "call me that one more time"

I looked into her eyes contemplating if I should back down or be bold "BITCH. Look I said it, not gonna do-" I was up against the wall within seconds cutting my sentence shorts. Her eyes locked with mines and her jaw clenched, indicating she was either mad or restraining herself. Her breathing pattern became irregular. I smirked and rolled my eyes. "You still a pussy" I blurted"

"And you still don't know to call me out my name." She stared me down and turned on her heels fist clenched, jaw tightened skin red around her neck. It took everything in her not to make that move. She was hesitant in her actions. "Aida" I sang "Shut up she has left the building" She plopped onto the couch turning on the TV.

I'm going to mess with her. I sat beside her and slapped my hand on her thigh gripping it "What're we watching" I smiled at her. She let out a low breath and clenched her fist on her right side "I'm watching Law & Order SVU" She said through gritted teeth."Oh okay, I'm gonna take a nap" I lied my head on her lap facing her stomach. I then buried my head in her stomach and she shifted just a little "Okay" she said turning theTV down just a tad "Hope it's okay I'm on you like this" I said turning my head snuggling into her pelvis. She jumped a little at the vibration of my voice. "Stop it, Ezra, I know you playing your games right now. I'm not going to crack." Aida shifted and my head hit the cushion of the couch and I looked up at her "What games"I smirked and her cheeks grew a little red "That game."  she blurted. "Me? play a game? Never how dare you to accuse me of such a thing"I laughed getting up from the couch walking towards the stairs "Where you going?"She questioned.

"To shower"As the words slipped from my lips, I pulled my shirt off dropping it at the head of the stairs while turning to walk up the stairs. "Ezra quit. You need to put something on". "Why would I do that, I turned her direction still on the steps, breast on full display. I pull my hair into a messy bun. She was just staring and said nothing. "Aida, my eyes are up here"I smirked and she gulped. "I'll be going home now. I have to file the letters on the stove, I uh I mean file the stuff in the file cabinet, yeah that" She pulled her shoes on tieing her dreads up. Her face was flushed and her eye twitched slightly. I leaned on the wall, elbow propped up hand holding my head up. I watched her go crazy as she frantically hummed Amazing Grace with her eyes closed pulling her hoodie overhead about to walk out the door.

"Oh don't forget my hug" Her eyes shot up my way and she was hesitant but still came my way. I pulled her into a tight embrace pressing my breast up against her. "Nice lie" I whispered pulling away smirking. She turned on her heels and quickly made her way to the door and shut it on her way out. 

I'm definitely staying. I won't tell her that though.

                                                                               [Aida POV]

Her ass knew what was she doing. I'm tryna be unbothered and shit but she just had to go flaunting everything. Negative I'm not going to crack period. I had to skedaddle. I don't even go to church but that little encounter made me want to go read the bible. I wanted her too bad and I had made a personal goal, to wait before I get anything like that 'poppin' with her. As Ezra says likes to say.  I just got home finally. I needed a very cold shower. I ran into my house and was greeted by Rosa, my chef and maid. "Hey, Ms.Rosa how are you today?" I smiled hugging her.

"I'm fine my dear. I'm doing the best I can. I have grandkids to care for now"She sighed smiling. This saddened me. "You know I'll help you if you need it. You took care of me when I was younger as my nanny. Let me take care of it for you?" I gripped her tight reassuring her "I'm fine love, so kind. I can do this on my own, I must get going "She smiled walking out the door. I'm giving her a raise.

I closed the door and made my way up my steps to my bedroom. I looked at my bed and images of Ezra flashed through my mind. I then started thinking about the dirtiest things then my phone rang. Thank god. "Hello "I answered

"I miss you already. Why did you insist on leaving me" Speak of the devil herself? I smiled at the sound of her voice "Ezzie you know why. I had to bounce. You were torturing me, my love"I laughed. "Could've done something about it" She purred through the phone "No, cheetah girl. I'm waiting, be patient" I laughed

"I find that very hard to believe. You have no patience" She laughed. "I have the patience of a god. I waited 4 years for you to be ready to get that v-card taken away. I waited 4 months to kiss when we first started dating because you weren't ready for that. I waited for more than that, and I waited and understood no complaints. Don't come for me woman" I laughed and she got quiet then finally said, "Already did that". Now I was silent

--

Ezra play too much? What would you do?

Aida is a terrible liar

Aida's actions and behavior?

Aida has patience

Ezra?

Comment/Vote