Chapter 27

Gabe POV
I try and call my sister again but it goes straight to voicemail. I gonna kill her I swear if she hurts Ana and our baby.

She won't see to leave another day. I won't really kill her but once I'm done with her she will wish I did.

I pick up my phone and call my hacker guy at the office. "Hey I need your help! I need you to track my sister's phone. Yea Olivia.

OK call me as soon as you have her last location!"  I hang up and continue to drive to Olivia's house. I pull up to her house and find her boyfriend.

"Where is she!" I demand him to tell me. "She said she had work to do. But she is probably at the warehouse.

I tell her to leave these man alone but she don't listen to me. What has she done now!?" he asks me. I look at him.

"She ask taken Ana. I need to find her. She is carrying my child Andi will have my sister meaning anything up. I run out of the house and pull out my phone to make a call.

Ana's POV

Ugh my head hurts so bad. Olivia keeps slapping me on the face. At least they haven't touched my stomach any.

They door opens and I get bad chills a man walks in with a knife and walk eight up to me.

"Olivia want me to tell you to stay away from her brother. She don't like that you to are together!" he says harshly

"No I will not leave him. I love him!" I scream. Olivia walks in. "wrong answer. I hate you for taking my brother away from me. You don't deserve him. Do it now!" she harshly yells at the guy.

He runs the knife down my arm and I scream out in pain. It hurts so bad. "please don't!" I cry out.

Oh gosh Gabe please hurry and find me. Olivia slaps me again. "Again!" She tells him. He cuts my other arm but deeper this time.

" Do what you have to do!" Olivia says and leaves the room. This time I'm stabbed in the shoulder I cry out I'm in so much pain. I hear guns outside the door before I black out.

3 hours later

I wake up still tied to the chair I feel so weak. I've lost a lot of Blood and I have no clue how long I've been out. The door opens. The guy from earlier cones in with a knife.

"So are you gonna leave him now? Or are you ready for more pain!?" He asks with an evil smile.

"No! Let me go!!" I scream. Why can't they just let me go! He comes walking over to me.

He opens the knife and cuts my leg. I cry out from the pain. "Please stop! Just let me go!" I cry out. The door slams open and in Olivia.

"We need to leave now. Don't worry about her! Just lock the door behind us. She will die before he gets here. But I'm not gonna be here once he gets here!" Olivia says rung out the room with the guy behind her.

They left me here to die. Who was coming!? Is it Gabe? Gosh I hope so!  I've lost so much blood.

I feel like I'm about to pass out again. I don't know how long it's been since Olivia left. But it's a good few minutes. 

I hear something outside the building. Sounds like a car horn. The front door to the building is banged open.

My vision is blurry and I hear Gabe screaming my name. But I black out before I can call out to him.

--------------
OK guys I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. O just re downloaded this app. I hope you guys like this chapter. She lost a lot of blood. Hopefully she makes it through this alive. We shall see the next chapter.  Love y'all beautiful people.