Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Anastasia's POV.

I walk in and sit down on the couch and watch tv. I can tell my mom wants to know what happened. she came and sat by me. "So what happened? Did you have fun?" She asked with a knowing smile on her face. I smile at her. "Yes I did have fun we went to a restaurant then to the hotel and he took me to IHOP for breakfast. Then we went to the beach. And after that we went to a little dinner. And spent the rest of the day in the hotel room before coming home." I tell her with a smile on my face.

"I'm so glad you had a good time sweetheart." My mom said. "Mom I had the best time of my life. I'm in love with the best guy I could imagine. I can't see my life with out him. I may not have known him long. But love happened in all shapes and forms." I say smiling at her. "I'm so happy you found love. You deserve it sweetheart." My mom said grabbing my hand. "Its late you got school tomorrow. Go on and go to bed. See you in the morning sweetheart." She said and kissed my head. "I love you mom goodnight." I said getting up and heading to my room. My phone rings just as I get to my door. I didn't even look at caller ID.

"Hello?" I said
"Tell your boyfriend I said to watch it or you will get it. I'll come after his girl!" He said and hung up. Who was that it didn't pop up a number. It's freaking me out. I walk in to my room and call Gabe. "Well hello baby girl. What's up?" He asked. "Umm Gabriel can you come over please. I got a strange phone call." I said trying not to cry of how scared I am. "Baby what's wrong. I'm on my way baby girl." He said hanging up. I put my phone down and lay on the bed and the tears started to fall.

The door opens and in walks Gabe. "Baby girl what happened?" He asked laying next to me. "Some guy called me and said to tell you watch it or you will get it. I'll come after his girl!" I said crying. He pulled me to him and hugged me to him tightly. "She baby no one and mean absolutely no ONE is going to tough you." He said I looked at him. "I don't want to stay here. I feel safe when I'm with you Gabe." I said looking at him. He smiles at me. "Come on let's go talk to your mom about our staying with me for a while. Ok?" He asks I nod at him.

We get up and walk downstairs. "Mom?" I ask. "In the kitchen sweetie. " She says. we walk in and sees my mom cleaning. "Umm can I go stay the night with Gabriel please mom?" I ask her. "Why are you wanting to go stay with him?" She asked. "She got a call from a guy she didn't know and it's freaking her out. She says when she is with me she feels safe." Gabe explains to her. She thinks about our for a minute. "Yea go on but you better be in school tomorrow." She says to me. "Ok mom thinks and I will." I say and kiss her cheeck.

"Bye love you mom see you tomorrow." I say to her. We walk back up to my room. I go to my closet and get some clothes and put it in a bag. I walk out and am pushed to the wall by Gabe. He kisses my neck and down to my shoulder. "We are gonna have somw fun tonight." He says pulling away. He grabs both my bags. Before he walks out I tell him I'll be there in a minute. I go to my closet and grab my god set of underwear and matching bra and change in to them.

I walk down the stairs and to Gabe. We walk out to the car and get in. In one minute we are at his house in the garage. We get out and walk in the door. I'm up against the wall as fast as we walk in. I kiss him heard we are in ful make out mode. He grabs my ass. And lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him. He walks up the stairs and to his room.

Sex scene don't read if you don't like it. You have been warned.

He lays me down on the bed and the next think I know we are both naked. He kisses from my mouth to my neck down to my breasts. "Hmmm beautiful." He says. Then he pushes into me hard and I moan out him name. I meet him with every stroke. "Fuck that feels good baby girl!" He moans. We both cum at the same time. He rolls off me and lays beside me. "I love you Gabriel." I say as I lean up and kiss his lips. " hmm I love you to baby girl." He says we say goodnight and we both fall asleep.

______________:D___________

I'm so happy right now. I just hit 1.1k reads. I love you all. You guys are the absolute best!!!!