chapter 19

Gabe's POV

We get to our room and set our bags down. I walks into rhe bed room. I out in a suit. "Do yu wants to stay here or come to my office with me?" I asked smiling.

She smile at me as she walk me. She lean up at kiss me. "I'd love to come with you to your office." She says smiling at me. I grab hernhand and started to walk to the door.

I opened it and let her out first. We walk hand in hand to the elevator. I pushed the button for the first floor. When elevator ding we walked out in the main lobby. I look down at her and smile at her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She looked at me and smiles. "Yes a little." She says back. I lean down and kiss her. "Come on we can order in the office. What would you like?" I ask walking down a hallway.

We come up to my office door and i open it for her to walk in first. She walks in and sit on a chair in front of my desk. I sit in my chair and look at her with a smile. "What do you want to eat?" I ask her.

She smiles at me. "A hamburger with some fries sounds good to me." She say while she get up. She walks over to me and straddles me. Damn i love her. I will marry her one day. I smile at her and grab her head. "What Are doing?" I ask her.

"I've always wanted to have sex in a office." She says back as she leans in to kiss my neck. I bite down a little. I moan out a little. I stands up with her in my arms and go lock the door.

I then put her on top of my desk and remove her shirt. "Well then we will have sex in my office." I said with a smile in my face. She takes off my shirt while i work on the button of her shorts.

She pull my lips to hers. We kiss as she unbuttons my pants. We are fully naked. She sits up and walk me to the couch in the room. I sit down and pulls her to me. She straddles me.

She kisses down my neck and back up to my mouth. She starts riding me. I moan out as she sticks me man hood in her. "Oh fuck Ana!" I say as I flip us over so I'm on top and pounds in to her fast and hard.

When I cum I lay on top of her a few minutes. I look up at her with a huge grin on my face. She kisses my lips. We sit up and start to put back on our cloths.

"Ok let order us some food." I said smiling at her. I love the way we fit together perfectly. She walk and sits back in front of the desk. I pick up the phone and call for our food. In about 30 minutes there's a knock on the door.

I go and open the door. "Here you are Sir." someone says. "Thanks you." I say and shut the door. We eat at the desk. "What do you have to do?" She asks me.

I looks up from my finished food and smile at her. "I just have to do some paper work. It should only take a few hours." I say cleaning off the desk. I sit down and get to work.

She gets up and walks over to the couch and lays down. About 3 hours of work I'm done. Ana has fell asleep. I smile and sit there for a few minutes and just look at her. I get up and walk over to her. "Hey babe wake up. Im all done with my work." I say helping her up.

She stands up and stretches. She leans up and kisses me. We walk out of the office and to the elevators. We ride up to the room. When the doors ding open we walk out hand in hand.

We get to our door. I open the door for her. "Do you want to go out for a while?" I ask her with Smile. "Yes I'd love to go out." She says to me. We both go change and leave the hotel.

We walk out of the hotel and to the car. I open the door for her. She kisses my lips and then gets in. She buckles up as I get in the car. I start it up And I pull off.

I pull up to a huge mall. I cuts off the car and I get out and open her door. I help her out and lock the doors. "What about some shopping?" I ask her with a smile.

"Yea sure I'd love to." She says smiling at me. We walk in the mall holding hands. We walk all over the mall and go into different stores. We leave the mall and walk to the car with all our bags.

I put them all in the trunk. I get in and start back to the hotel. We pull up and I get out and tell the guys to get our bags out and take them to our room.

We walk inside and to the elevators. Once we got in our room we put the stuff away And get ready for bed. Today was an really great day. As it always is the Ana the girl of my dream's. I love her with all my heart.

___________________

OK guys sorry that it took so long. But it here now. Y'all wanted Gabe's POV so here you guys go. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!! I love you guys so very much. My book is at 6.36K and has 215 votes!!! 😍😁😊 y'all are awesome!!! Thanks SO much!!!