Chapter 24

Ana's POV

I wake up in the bed so sometime last night Gabe carried me to the room. I sit up and look around. I look at Gabe still asleep. I lean down to kiss him good morning.

He stirs in his sleep but short after starts kissing me back. "Good morning baby girl!" He says smiling at me.

I look up at the clock and realize that we are late for graduation!! 🎓 I jump up and run to the bath room with Gabe right behind me and throw up. I sit there for a moment in Gabe's arms.

"We are gonna be late for graduation if we don't get ready now and leave." I say to him getting up with his help. I clean my teeth and go out once I'm finished.

Gabe is putting on his tie when I walk in. "Damn baby you look great. Can we just stay here and do something else!?" I ask walking up to him with a smile.

"As much as I'd like to babe we are gonna be late my love. So you best go get ready." He says smiling he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I walk to the closet smiling.

I get ready and come out of the room and into the living room. Since we are late we can't eat till after. Gabe comes out of the kitchen with leftovers from last night.

"Here yu eat this on the way." He says handing me food. We walk to the car. I get in and start eating.

In a short few minutes I'm done with my food as we pull up to the school. We get out and go inside to get ready for graduation.

-------------
Ok guys I know this is small but it's almost 5 I've not had sleep in 48 hours. So this will hopefully do till I can get started on the next chapter. This is more of a filter character. I love you guys so much for reading my book and ok so glad that y'all love the book. 
Till next time!
     🍪🍪