Ch12- Debate Of Logic

Start from the beginning

"I wonder what will it be."

"We should have them taught by the most powerful mages and swordmasters in the world. I believe we do have a few of them in our kingdom."

"We do....... however, I am not sure if they will accept as their personalities are......... different from others."

Swordmasters and powerful mages were very hard to be found in this world. There were only 3 swordmasters and 5 magic master in this world. A swordmaster had the ability to slay 10 000 soldiers in just few hours while a magic master could destroy a country in half a day.

However, their personalities were a little eccentric as they didn't listen to anybody's order.

"If we inform them about this matter, there will be chance for them to comply."

"Well, I guess it worth to try."

Catherina was silent the whole time, observing Sylvia's behavior. She was proud to have a younger sister like her.

"Then, Eiji-sama and his comrades today do you want to tour around the castle?"

Sylvia invited them to tour around the castle for today. Eiji and the others agreed.

Thus, they walked around the castle for 1 hour. The training field, the magic room, library, room of record, bathroom and others.

After that, they rest at the garden. It was very beautiful and calming there. With various kinds of colours and smells, it fascinated them.

Sylvia, seeing the garden calmed down and asked while sitting on the chair.

"Heroes-sama, what will you do later on?"

She wanted to know about their future plan. Actually, she was very anxious of what they will do after this.

Eiji and the others also sat on the prepared chairs and enjoy the teas.

"I guess we will be stronger and rise step by step. That's the rough plan."

"How vague."

Hiiragi muttered when he heard Eiji's reply but only Eiji heard it. He looked at Hiiragi with a 'what do you suggest me to do?' look.

"I see. I understand."

Sylvia felt her heart beat calmly now. In truth, she felt relieved that Eiji would stay longer in her kingdom as she was slowly starting to love him.

They drank their teas prepared by the maids slowly, enjoying the moment.

"Anyway, Sylvia-sama. Can you call us with our names? It feels itchy when you call us hero. It will be better if it was without honorific."

Eiji and the others truly felt weird to be called with the title hero. Although some of them have their own titles, they were not used with 'hero'.

"Then,....... Eiji......."

"Yeah, that's good."

"Eiji....Eiji."

"How about their names?"

"Sakura, Yukari, Miyuu, Rina, Reiki, Haruto, Hiiragi, Shinya, Shiina, Hikari."

The girls felt happy when Sylvia said their names. Yukari and Rina asked Sylvia.

"Hey, can we call you Sylvia too?"

"Yes, I would be happy if you could even consider me your friend!"

Sylvia was very happy that someone other than her family called her without honorific and talked without polite words.

"I have always dream of meeting a princess. Never I thought, a princess would be this beautiful."