23

" He never forgot Taehyung's lies. That alone was enough to help him keep going with the way things are now."

_Please and comment.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Note: Okay! Over the past months my phone broke and I had no way to entertain myself unless someone lent me their phones for a bit. To get rid of boredom I updated, And I used a Samsung to help me write it...but damn I stopped typing at least 600+ words. The Samsung was hard for me to use and I didn't understand how it worked. Then I went to the public library to type the story, and I managed most of it but the laptop was timed. Now I got my new phone ( god bless🤩😍) and I just wanted to apologize for my delay! Love youuuuuu~ Love youuu~ Don't hate meh.

Warning: Agnst and triggering scenes involving depression, suicidal thoughts, and cutting.

" And it's pretty cool cause you can see the  metal or the silver lines appearing on every part of the body. I really want to take you and see it Taehyunggie." Yoongi spoke enthusiastically while ever so often drumming his fingertips agaisnt the table. A suffocating yet untreated silence broke through Taehyung's dorm room, promising to stay unless someone spoke out first. Which then led to Taehyung rendering a soft hum while drawing random doodles on a paper. It was one of those days where the silver bright sky conquers the usual light blue ones. A day Yoongi chose to visit the depressed boy once again. "  Not interesting huh?" Yoongi mutters but the room is quiet enough for the other to hear. Taehyung in response, uses the back of his hand to support his head while staring at the handsome male before him. " I'm sorry." He unexpectedly said and soon right after spaces out again where he can only worry about Hoseok. His mind flooded of montages of the moments spent with him from the horrific ones to the blissful ones. Oh how he wish he could turn back time, one tear escaping his strict prison red eyes. He knew he and Hoseok won't ever be back together and that hurt him more than anything. " Yah! Yah! You don't have to cry for that!" Yoongi worridly launches himself forward and wipes away the tear he noticed Taehyung had. When Taehyung released a sniff, Yoongi smirked in a sad manner and then clenched his fist. He hated how Hoseok won, even when Taehyung is away from him. No matter how much he puts himself at the center where Taehyung can see him, the other male is still too love sick to even spare him a glance. It feels like placing a picture frame of Hoseok in front of Taehyung and then holding his hand. Supporting him while his eyes only sees Hoseok.

" I'm sorry, i'm sorry." Taehyung cries out instantly distracting Yoongi from his thoughts of envy, whom obviously did everything he could to stop the younger from going emotional. " Shh baby, let's not cry again." Yoongi whispers so close to Taehyung the latter can feel the tickling warm breath of Yoongi's at  the top of his almost dry and hueless lips. " Taehyung I want you to look at me, look at me. I am here for you, please don't feel saddened." Yoongi confesses smoothly and with much care as possible. He is sincere with full hope that perhaps Taehyung could finally relax under him.

" Hyung...I am afraid." Taehyung replies, his voice already hoarse from crying.

" Afraid of what baby?" Yoongi made himself more comfortable in his seat rubbing Taehyung's back while waiting for him to speak again. He thought that maybe he caused the younger to finally open up to him.

" Afraid of getting close to you. W-what if I lose you too like I lost Hoseok?
How am I supposed to live?"

" Taehyung...I wouldn't leave-"

" That's what Hoseok reassured me and now look." Taehyung interrupts while rubbing the fresh tears from his cheeks  meanwhile Yoongi looked offended. Yoongi frowns instantly. " So what if Hoseok left you? Hoseok this-Hoseok that, I am not Hoseok. What makes you even think I would retrace this bastard's steps?!" Yoongi raises his voice practically startling the boy under him whom stares wide eyed and dilated lips. " I am Min Yoongi, I am that friend that's still with you. I am the one that loves you Taehyung, the one that didn't turn my back on you even when I saw you cross dressing.  I listened to your past and I'm the one who wants to write the future with you, Please stop categorizing me with Hoseok. " By the time Yoongi finished Taehyung is left looking like a shocked child. Like Yoongi wanted, Taehyung at last recognized him for the effort and everything he has done up until now. When Yoongi holds Taehyung's fragile hand and positioned it tight against his beating chest , The younger commences blushing a light peachy shade. " You're finally looking at me." Yoongi smiles his usual gummy smile with his eyes dilating into one small crystal of happiness. The picture frame starts burning away slowly turning into ashes so that the face behind it could be seen. Slowly but not hesitant, Yoongi leans in to connect his lips with Taehyung's. It could have been the most romantic and perfect moment the two share, the time of new and rising love where the scars of the past begin to patch up.... but for Yoongi  it was just not the time yet. Taehyung recognized him and appreciates  him for his efforts  but this didn't mean  he stopped being in love with Jung Hoseok. And like this Yoongi continues to be at the center of the undisclosed. The face continues to be hidden behind the now unharmed picture frame of Jung Hoseok.