14

Enjoy~

_Please vote and comment.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

As I tap my feet impatiently against the ground I keep watch for any sign of Hoseok, any sign. I know getting those cookies is kinda hard because it's a long way to get there and the line hold up is also long but it shouldn't get him like two hours and a half for him to arrive here, it's just not possible. Unless the hold up got worse over there....Or what if something happened to Hoseok? I would nearly kill myself if something bad happened to Hoseok because of me...

I hear a car beep in front of me and someone coming out of a black taxi car with a pink box on his hand. 'could that be...yes it's Hoseok!' I think to myself almost running towards him but then I start feeling nervous for some odd reason. What if I mess it all up? What he recognizes me? What if he wants to enter ' My apartment.' Shit I haven't been thinking anything through.

"Sara!" Hoseok yells and runs towards me giving me a long and strong hug. It surprises me really, I never thought someone would miss (me). I return the hug not as strong as his, simply because I just saw him like 2 hours ago meanwhile he hasn't seen Sara in like what? One day?

" Wow I am glad you are okay." He looks me up and down.

"Y-yes Hoseok Oppa." I cringe so much calling him that.

X<><><><><><><><>X

When I came out of the car with the box of cookies that Taehyung told me to get, I smiled into the air feeling relieved. first I have found two friends like I wanted. I get to see Sara again so I'm very happy and excited. I payed the taxi driver and notice Sara who looks like she is waiting for me. I am so excited to see her that i didn't notice that Taehyung is not with her.

" Sara!" I yell her name in excitement and run towards her before embracing her tightly against my arms. I don't think I ever hugged her before right? But it feels good the way her delicate small figure fits in my embrace. I let go of her trying not to creep her out or anything.

" Wow I am glad you are okay." I try to create a conversation but really I am glad she's okay looking.

"Y-yes Hoseok Oppa." Sara shyly said with a smile and I feel my heart beating.The way she just called me oppa is.....

" O-oh okay." I stutter and I look besides her wondering what am I missing? oh Taehyung!

" By the way where's Taehyung? He was supposed to he here before I came." I casually said thinking that maybe he is upstairs in Sara's apartment. Sara freezes in spot and opens her mouth to say something but then closes it again. I stare at her red lips looking so well with her pale skin and those long eye lashes! Not to mention her long black hair, dark as night and her thin figure in that dress looks so cute! I can't breathe man.

" Erm T-Taehyung went back to the dorm." She gulps and I stare at her in shock. Why the hell would he do that? Didn't he want to see his sister?

" Wait...Why? He left so early.. and he was excited to see you so why would he-" I don't even continue my sentence feeling so mad at Taehyung. Why would he do that to his poor sister who has probably wanted to see him!?

" It's okay Hoseok oppa. Taehyung and I talked for a long time and we catched up on a lot of things...." Sara stops in her sentence not knowing what exactly to say. " And he suddenly felt sick so I payed him a cab home." She finishes her sentence smiling nervously at me. And now I am worried for Taehyung.

" Hold on let me call him." I sigh digging inside my pocket for my phone but Sara stops me.

" No wait!" She says and I just stare at her, waiting for some kind of explanation for why she doesn't want me to call him but she doesn't say anything.