3

UH hi before you read this chapter you should know it contains sexual content and bad language. so if you can't read this please wait for next chapter(request me a summary) thank you~

~~~2 days later

"Today is your last day at school right girly boy?" i sighed. here he is again my tormenter. he smirked "well i should make a goodbye party." he said walking past me. i felt the chills on my spine by the way he said it. could it be possible he is going to try something more dangerous than what he's already done? why does the teacher have to say shit about me? why does she have to say that i'm leaving this school? why?

~~~~~~~ CAFETERIA

I thought my day was going to be miserable but to my surprise nothing happened yet and that made me even more scared. i've been watching my back and everyone who are besides me all day. every wind that blows made the hair on my skin stand up like if something is coming towards me at high speed making me turn around every time to find nothing but people ignoring me. i was terrified, knowing something bad is going to happen but not knowing when..it will strike. at lunch i sat in peace for once, eating my food calmly without having anyone bothering me. usually they chew my food and spit it in the lunch box or they throw my food along with the kento box in the trash, causing me to starve throughout the whole day until i reach my crappy flat. i'm telling you in the 3 years that i have been in this school it has been a living hell. my day was fine, for now. i can't let my guard down they will soon strike with the deadliest weapon and i'm not exaggerating.

~~~~~~X JUNG HOSEOK

"Hey! minah." i yelled at a girl with red glasses and red, black checkered shirt. she was carrying some books around her arms, and when she saw me she picked up her pace. so did i.

"hey hey hey will you wait?" i said huffing. she glared at me from her glasses." Jung Hoseok". she started speaking. "wait! before you say anything, you were right you can't be friends with someone you love." she nodded her head for me to continue." but..can we at least try?" i say doing puppy eyes at her. she rolled her eyes and sighed heavily.

"How about you try and fall for me." she said walking away again. "what?!" i said.

"fine, let's be friends for a month. we'll get to know each other and if you fall for me then we date. but if you didn't fall for me in this month then we'll be friends and i'll try to move on. sounds like a deal?" i nodded my head."but you gotta try and fall for me, don't just stand there okay? you have to think of me as your girlfriend." i nodded my head again. i didn't exactly agree with the idea but it was the only chance i will get for her to be my friend.

~~~~~~ CAFETERIA

At lunch i noticed some girls were glaring at minah and i became worried. those girls could bully minah at any moment where i'm not present and i need to remind them that minah is my girlfriend now. While minah was taking out her food i grabbed a hold of her hands to let those girls know not to touch her. minah noticed and blushed

"see? you're trying." she said

"oh well that's not-"

"huh?"

"nevermind"

What is wrong with me? wasn't my wish to have a male friend that could treat as my little brother and a female friend that i will get married to one day? maybe Minah is that girl, maybe i should try to fall for her, i mean she wasn't bad looking and i think she cared for her grades. she was not like those other girls she was different."Yeah. i'll try." i say caressing her hands and making her blush even more, she looks so beautiful when she smiles.

~~~~~~X KIM TAEHYUNG

School was over and i should head home. no one attacked me which was really weird, i won't be coming back tomorrow though i'm going to another school. i don't know whether i should thank that witch or not. i can't wait to go home and lock myself inside until morning but my teacher said it was my turn to mop the bathroom. so i'm going to mop the bathroom. great just great.