9

_Please vote and comment. おねがい

<><><><><>

Hoseok is sound as sleep besides me. Yeah we are sleeping in one, SMALL BED! I'm literally so close to his face right now and I can feel and hear his breathing. His legs got somehow tangled up in mine as he slept and I'm just here feeling like shit because I can't get one single wink of sleep. How could I anyway? I've been so stressed all night thinking about what I'm gonna do in the morning when this person wakes up. How can I get in the school as Kim Taehyung and not Kim Sara? Hoseok said that he would help me find a place to stay so I can't really just get rid of those female clothes and go as a man. I don't even have men clothes at all! And it'll be weird if I ask Hoseok for some. Aish! Lord I beg you help me please. At least this once! And-

My mind is cut off from thinking as I feel Hoseok's arm around my waist. Oh....god....I really do not trust this person enough to let him touch me in his "Sleep." What if he's not asleep and takes this chance to touch me wherever he wants? I successfully removed his arm and walk towards where I think the living room is and I plop on the couch. ' Oh yes~ This is much more comfortable. ' I thought as I am now able to finally fall asleep properly still with my last prayer to god as a thought.

Hoseok crosses to my mind for a while and I chuckle at how much struggle it took him to actually get me to lay down in bed with him. I was literally begging and refused to let go of the pizza box until he told me that he's gonna go outside and put rats in here. I didn't really believe that he would put rats in his own house but I panicked at the time because I do not know this person! He can be a psycho! a maniac, a sick person and I haven't even realized yet. The temperature in the living room which is warm and cozy made my eyes feel heavy and just in a second i fell asleep.

<><><><><><>

When I wake up in bed I shuffle around too tired to actually want to get up. I expected to have awaken in my crappy apartment but when I open my eyes all I see is brown. Then I look a bit down to notice human skin. ' Who are you?' I thought in my head still feeling drowsy. ' Oh it's just Hoseok really close to me.' I thought again closing my eyes tiredly falling back asleep. But registering what I just thought of, I open my eyes wildly now fully awake. I stare into the eyes of the brown head which is also tired and his thin lips hanging agape as he sleepily stared at me. " What the hell are you doing?!" I mumble pushing him away from my face. Hoseok however didn't respond, He just groaned and got up and walked somewhere I assume is the kitchen. ' what the hell was he trying to do?' I thought to myself  following him cautiously. He is looking for some stuff in the kitchen, he pulled out a pan, butter, and box, eggs, uncooked bacon,....
"H-Hoseok?" I called for him hesitantly and his response was staring at me. He looked like the walking dead, well a good looking walking dead because he stills looks healthy with thin lips but he's just out of his head at the moment. " A-are you okay?" I spoke when he continued to stare at me. Again he didn't respond and continued looking for materials when he suddenly....out of nowhere stopped moving and the dorm becomes silent. "H-Hoseok."
...........
I am getting scared now. Hesitantly I walk towards him but not without grabbing an object of course, to defend myself. I finally walked up behind him and I stare at his face. I sigh in relief and roll my eyes, he practically almost scared me to death. " How can someone fall asleep standing up?" I mumble to myself and I try to wake Him up by tapping his shoulders. "Hoseok wake up!"

Nothing but soft snore was heard from him. He almost looked cute.

I back hug him and try my best, with my little strength to pick him up and drag him back to the room but his weigh (Even he's not that heavy) made me unbalanced and I fell back  landing on the floor with Hoseok on top of me. I almost yell in pain at the fake boobs that I put on my chest along with a bra under Hoseok's pajamas so that he doesn't suspect. Due to my growl Hoseok opens his eyes and looks up at me with his chin on my chest.  A mixture of red and pink blush appeared in his face and he got up really quick.