Part 7

Ariana's P.O.V.

The beutiful summer evening and I'm cuddled up with my lovely girlfriend Miley. We're sitting on the couch watching our favorite movies.

"I need to get some water." I say getting up and heading into kitchen.

As I'm standing there, in the kitchen, I hear her walking up to me from the back.
Putting her arms around me, her lips are kissing my neck.

I turn around to face her, leaning in for a kiss.

Miley's P.O.V.

Her warm breath hits my lips before I feel her soft lips locking on mine.
I kiss back, lifting her up on the counter behind her, not breaking the kiss.
I feel her hand feeling my abs gently.

I move my hands into her pants, rubbing over her panties slowly. Then, I gently pull her pants off tossing them aside.

Still kissing her warm and soft lips, I insert my finger inside her.
At that moment, she moans in my mouth.
I can feel her wetness. As I'm moving my finger in and out, she keeps moaning.

"Can we try three?" I whisper to her, as she nods moaning softly.

I add two more fingers while kissing her neck.

Feeling of her soft skin against my lips, while listening to her heavy breathing followed by soft moaning, I start penetrating her faster.

She diggs her nails into my back as her moaning gets louder now.

"Shit!" she moans under her breath.

"Do you like it, babygirl?" I ask against her neck.

She nods while arching her back.

"Ah, I'm so fucking close!" she moans loudly.

I move my fingers faster, and faster as she is reaching her orgasm.

"Ah, I'm gonna cum!" she moans once more before dripping all over my fingers.

I put my fingers in my mouth sucking her juices while looking at her sas she is trying to slow down her breathing to normal.

I kiss her neck a few more times while holding her shakey body.

"That was so good!" she says breathing a bit slower now.

I wink at her picking her up from the cabinet and taking her back to the couch.

We spend the rest of the night cuddling.

A/N

I'm truly sorry for not updating regularly! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this :)