Part 4

Miley's Point Of View

It's been a week since Ari left me. I felt like a trash. Life wasn't worth living anymore. I was still texting Ari, but she never replied.

My friends called me to the cinema with them. I tought it was good was to cheer up a bit. I got ready and drove to the cinema. I was early so no one was there yet. I bought us 4 tickets for all of us. I got a text from someone. It was Ari. "God I am so freakin' happy that she texted me "- I tought.
"I wan't to see you" it said.
"When and where?" I asked.
"I'm free now. How does my place sound?"
I wanted to see her so bad, but I went for the movies. My friends were finally here. "Guys I need to go sorry!!! Here are tickets. It's really important. " I said and without thinking about anything I jumped into my car and texted Ari :" I'm on my way"

Few minutes later, I got to Ari's house. She opened the door and I went for a hug but she stepped back.
"Hi, come in!" Ari said. I nodded and got in.
We sat at her dinning table.
Ari:" I've seen you really want us to get back together, right?"
Me:"Hell yeah"
Ari:" Sorry for ignoring your texts. I wanted to talk to you as much as I didn't. It's hard to explain."
Me:" It's okay girl. Is this you forgiving me?"
Ari:" Yes. I still love you, but do you love me?"
Me:" I love you more than anything, don't act like you don't know that!"
Ari blushed. I came close to her and kissed her passionately.