Part 2

Miley's Point Of View

I loved Ari the most. I dunno why I cheated on her. I felt guilty for that.

But.. I also loved someone else. It was Demi. She has amazing body too. She was turning me on as much as Ari did.
The week passed after she caugh me cheatin on her.
I accidentally left my phone on the table and went in the bathroom. When I got back Ari was crying and she was so angry.

Ariana's Point Of View

Miley went to the bathroom and she got message on her phone. I was curious about who was texting her. I read the message. It was from Demi. It said:
Miley!! I think we shoud do it again! Last night was awesome. I orgasmed like never before.
P.S. Ari is so dumb 😂😂 I can't believe she can't caught us LOL

My heart broke. Miley meant everything to me! That's why I gave her another chance.

She got out of the bathroom and saw the tears streaming down my face.
Miley:What's wrong honey?
Me:Don't call me that!
Miley:What's wrong baby?
Me:Shut up! Stop playing dumb!
Miley:Baby I know what are you talking about....but I do love you!
Me:If you have ever loved me you wouldn't have been cheating on me with a bunch of other girls!
Miley: I still love you and I have always loved you!
Me: Shut up Miley! I thought you actually loved me as you said.
Miley:I do even more than words can describe, but...
Me:But you want to fuck with more than one person right?
Miley: I have feelings for you and Demi and that's what's going on.
Me:Fuck you!

I packed my stuffs and made my way to the car.
Miley was trying to stop me but I ignored her. It hurt to see her crying but she cheated on me more than one time.

I got to my house in L.A. I was filled with anger, sorrow, jealousy and bunch of feelings at the same time. I cried my eyes out! I felt like I was going to die.