"That's great, this should be easy." Clary responded, smiling widely.

"Mmm, that's what General Custer said." Magnus replied as he moved to sit down in the arm chair next to us.

"Magnus is right." Luke agreed with the glittery Warlock "Valentine has spies everywhere, even in the NYPD." Luke sighed "We have to be discreet."

"Discreet?" I smirked "You look like something out of the Mummy movie" Magnus giggled from his spot the chair, I turned to look at him and winked, still smirking.

"We'll go in the morning." Luke replied, ignoring what I said "Werewolf healing, remember?" He looked at me and then to Jace. "There is nothing a couple of hours of beauty sleep can't fix."

"Maybe You should add a few more hours to that." I spoke up as I moved towards him, letting go of Jace's hand, Luke chuckled and pulled me into his embrace, I was gentle not to hurt him. "I'm glad you're okay, Luke." I muttered gently, Luke must have heard me because I felt him kiss my head and sigh "Me too."
.
.
.
.
Jace held my hand tightly as we followed Luke and Clary towards the station "All right, Cards are on my desk. It shouldn't take long." Luke spoke up as we stopped walking.

"All right." Jace spoke as he began to pull me towards the doors, but Luke placed his hand out to stop us "Woah, Woah, woah!" Luke exclaimed "It'll be easier to avoid unnecessary attention if I do this alone."

"Okay, we'll wait." I spoke up, watching as Luke walked away from us and towards the doors, Jace removed his hand from mine and placed it around my waist instead, rubbing it gently.

"It sounded boring anyway." Jace muttered making me chuckle. "Sounds like someone's upset they didn't get to go inside."

Jace looked down at me and glared playfully, I stuck my tongue out at him as he laughed.

"Can you two stop flirting." Clary chuckled "I feel like I'm the third wheel."

"That's because you are, love." I responded, Clary rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, a slight sigh leaving her lips as she leaned against a cop car, staring at the doors of the station.

I stood on my tip-toes and whispered into Jace's ear "Did I make her upset?" Jace shrugged while I sighed, crossing my arms as I leaned into Jace's side.

It felt like an hour had passed by the time Clary spoke up again "I've got a bad feeling about this, what is taking him so long?"

"I know a way we could find out." Jace spoke up, the both of us were leaning on the cop car behind us. "Just go in and see for ourselves."

"Luke told us to stay put, so that's what we're gonna do." Clary replied.

"We're not dogs Clary, we have free will to do as we please." I responded, smirking at her, Clary sighed before my phone began to ring. "That might be him now." Clary said as she gestured to my phone.

"I doubt it." Jace replied, I looked down at my phone to see Simon's ID, worry began to seep through me as I spoke up "I need to take this, I'll be right back."

Jace tried to stop me but I walked away from him, I turned back for a split second to see Clary and Jace walking into the station without me, a sigh leaving my lips. "Wow, they left me."

I answered my phone and placed it up to my ear "Hey, what's a up?" I asked, leaning up against a a wall.

"Ariana, I need to see you." Simon responded, his voice sounding weak "Can you meet me at the Java Jones truck near to the park we always go to?"

I hesitated before sighing "I'm on my way." I hung up, I was about to text Clary but then decided not to, they both ditched me anyways.

After the twenty minute walk I finally saw Simon sitting at a table next to the truck, he stood up as I ran towards him, embracing him into a hug which he eagerly returned.