"What about lunch?"

"I'm not usually home during the day," Gio paused, "And sometimes I'm not home until late."

Giulia nodded her head in understanding. She knew that her husband being gone most of the time was going to be the norm. There had been plenty of times that her father had missed dinner, or important events because of his commitment to the mafia. Her mother had grown used to it, so Giulia would have to as well.

"When I had the house built I had my mother decorate it," Gio said, "But I want you to redecorate  it the way that you like." 

"Okay," Giulia agreed. The continued idle conversation about what Giulia could expect when they arrived home. Basically everyone and everything was at her beck and call, she had full reign of every part of the house, except when it came to Gio's office, that was one place she was not allowed to go into. She was also supposed to take a guard with her whenever she wanted to leave the grounds and go out. 

When they arrived to the home that they would share together and pulled up to the large iron gates, the guards nodded their heads in acknowledgement. Gio drove the car up the long, wide driveway and then came to the circular part of the driveway where a fountain was situated in the middle. The mansion was red brick, with four tall white columns that sat at the entrance. It was larger than the Bellucci Mansion. 

"Wow," Giulia commented as she peered out of the passenger window, "It's beautiful."

Gio parked the car in front of the entrance, "Let's go inside." They walked up the white steps and the front door was immediately opened by a older woman with gray hair pulled back in a low bun. "Welcome back Mr. Graziano, and welcome home Mrs. Graziano," the woman smiled sweetly at the young couple. "Thank you Cynthia," Gio said and then turned towards his wife, "This is Cynthia, anything you need she'll take care of it." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Cynthia," Giulia shook the woman's hand, "And please call me Giulia."

The woman looked over at Gio with a slightly worried expression, she had been strictly instructed to call the new bride Mrs. Graziano. "You may call her Ms. Giulia," Gio said, "That's what she prefers to be called." 

"Yes sir, it's so nice to finally meet you ma'am," Cynthia said. The staff at the home had been anticipating when the woman of the house would arrive. They wondered if she would be demanding and hard to please, or kind and laid-back. Giovanni had not told them much about her, only when she would be arriving, her age, and the family that she came from. Once they heard the name 'Bellucci' the staff worried that she would not be impressed with how they did things, thus resulting in them being fired.  

"Would you like a tour of the house?" Gio asked once Cynthia left to continue cleaning. 

"Yes," Giulia said looking around.  

Gio showed her the their bedroom, the guest bedrooms, the many bathrooms, the enormous walk-in closet, the various sitting rooms, the formal dining room, the kitchen, the pantry, the laundry room, his office, the library, the home movie theater, and the game room. There were so many rooms that it made her head spin, but she knew that she would definitely be redecorating the mansion. She could tell that Giovanni was only here maybe once or twice a week, so he didn't care about how it looked because he was usually staying at his condo in Manhattan.

"Your mother had your belongings delivered yesterday, Cynthia didn't know how you organized your things so she left them in the closet," Gio said as they walked throughout the mansion. 

"And what about the things that you already had in your possession?" Giulia gave him a coy smile. 

"Don't worry," he smirked down at her, "I personally made sure that those things made it here."

"Did you now?" Giulia blushed thinking about her lingerie that Gio had handled and put away. 

"Of course," Gio stared down at her with an intense and smoldering look. Last night had been running through her mind all morning and she'd be lying if she said that she didn't want it to happen over and over again. Her husband was muscular and handsome, so why should she deny her attraction to him? Her only problem was that she didn't know how to initiate sex, she was so sheltered and inexperienced. 

"What's the matter Giulia?" Gio smirked as her face grew even redder and she refused to meet his eyes. "You look a bit flushed, should I call the doctor?" 

She narrowed her eyes at him. "No. I'm fine," she spat moving away from him. 

"Whatever you say," he teased some more. "But if you need help with anything just let me now," he winked before turning around and heading to his office. 

'Jerk,' Giulia thought to herself as she watched him walk away from her. She continued to explore her new home and was deciding how she wanted to decorate when her cell phone rang, the caller id read 'Monica.' 

"Hello?" Giulia said. 

"Good morning Mrs. Graziano," Monica said with irritation tinging her tone. 

"Good morning Monica," Giulia said flipping through an interior design magazine that Cynthia had provided her. "How was the rest of the reception last night?"

"Fine," was her sister's short reply. "Where are you?"

Giulia rolled her eyes, she hated the people questioned where she was or what she was doing. Her father had done that her entire life and her husband probably would too, she didn't need it from her sister. "At home," Giulia answered. 

"At home?" Monica paused, "You mean Giovanni's house?" 

"Well I'm married to him, that means it's my house too." 

"You could have woken me up, we could have had breakfast together!" Monica began to chastise. 

"We left early, Gio had alot of work to do and I wanted to see the house." 

"Where is the house?"

"Tuxedo Park, it's about two hours from Long Island. I really like it out here, it's quiet and the houses are spread apart from each other," Giulia said. 

"Oh that's good...I guess."

"You guess?" Giulia furrowed her eyebrows 

"It's good," Monica said a bit too forcefully. 

"Okay," Giulia looked up to see her husband entering the sitting room that she was lounging in, "I'll call you back, Gio just walked in." Before she hung up, she could hear Monica huff.   

"You didn't have to hang up," Gio said taking the seat next to her.

"It's fine, I wanted to. Is there something you wanted?" 

"You didn't tell Cynthia what you wanted for dinner, she's supposed to tell the chef so he can prepare."

Giulia shrugged, "Whatever you want." 

"I want you to decide," Gio argued. "This is your home now."

"Well I don't know what I want," Giulia sighed. 

"What do you feel like eating?"

"I'm not sure!"

"Alright, I'll decide tonight," he resigned not interested in wasting any more of his energy in arguing with her. 

"Was that our first argument?" Giulia giggled.

"I guess so," Gio chuckled alongside of her.

"Score is Giulia 1, Gio 0."