Having A Blast (xR!Pyro)

Disclaimer: I'll be using headcanon names for the mercenaries, just had to mention this.. continue on! Also, this one's requested by Blueknight2489.

I'm the only female on the Red Team. And, similar to the others, I have a Blu counterpart. It was always freaky to kill Blu [Class], but hey, it was inevitable.

And since most of the men were either perverted, loud, and just purely idiotic, I was sharing a room with Medic. He's the only one I deemed trustworthy.. enough.. to bunk with.

But, one mercenary in particular always caught my eye when I saw him.

Pyro, the adorable pyromaniac. As I called him, of course. He'd always be seen carrying his prized lighter and balloonicorn.

I was sure that it was just me, but I could see the rainbow, sugary, bright colored visions he has.

Even the Medic, having the low sanity he has, couldn't see it. Nor, did he put the effort into trying.

Sucks for you. Those giant lollipops look delicious.

Speaking of Medic, I'm due for a check up. Mainly my eyes and hearing, cause explosions don't have a positive impact on them.

××

"Hudda! Hud hudda hudda!" I twisted my body around, the sound of Pyro's muffled words catching my attention.

"Oh, hey Pyro! Did you need something?" I smile brightly, not noticing his broken gas mask lense.

He nods frantically and points to his mask, the cracked glass in the left eye his main problem. He seemed to think that I could fix it?

"Are you.. wanting me to fix it?" I tilt my head and he shakes his as a no, taking my wrist in his grasp then jogs to his room, practically dragging me from his pure energy.

××

He has his mask off.

He has his mask... Off.

His face, wasn't as bad as I expected. I mean, the gas mask over his face did seem a bit.. overwhelming.

"Now I can talk.. more audibly, of course." His voice reached my ears in a symphony of relief. It was a bit grainy, but it only added onto the fact that he did have to yell through his mask to be heard.

His hair was a little messy, in my opinion, that made it look cuter. It was a light shade of red, almost seeming orange mixed with pink.

"Uh.. are you okay? You've.. uh.." He cleared his throat, most likely getting the scratchiness of his voice to decrease.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I was staring.. wasn't I?" I bite my lip, a small blush crawling its way across my cheeks, the same reaction taking place with Pyro as he nodded ever so slightly.

"Macarena."

"Hm?"

"Macarena, that's my name. Not just Pyro." He smiles goofily and I giggle, his smile widening.

"So, about your mask, what the relevance of this?" I lazily hold his mask up by it's top, the cracked lense glaring from the lights above us.

"Pyro-vision. Makes you see things differently." He spits out, the words venomous, seeming as if he didn't realize he was being tricked.

"Oh. Would this difference in reality happen to have a sugary sweet dream kinda vibe?"

"Yeah, why?"