Chapter 2: my someone

"Y/N!," Taehyung groaned as he tried pulling you away from the cafeteria. "I swear I'll pay for the whole meal if you come along with!"

Taehyung wasn't exactly your best friend. He was more of a brother. You both became best friends during high school and things have stuck that way since. So you both knew which university you'd both attend when you found out you got accepted to the same school. Something about Taehyung was that he liked attention, which is something you lacked on giving him much today.

"I have to study for my next class!," You said to the male as he kept grabbing your sleeves.

He sighed and put his hands up in defense. "Fine! But we have to hang out tomorrow together."

He brought his pinky out for you to lock with. "Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

He finally left and about three minutes afterwards Jungkook was making his way to you.

"You made it!," you said a little too perky as he was finally standing in front of you. He greeted you and you both went into the cafeteria to grab some snacks before taking a table to discuss what you had wanted to discuss with him.

"So what's the business we have?," Jungkook asked you as he took a bite from his food.

"Remember yesterday how you told me Gina was your someone?," you asked. He nodded. "Okay, well I didn't get to tell you who my someone was."

He waited for you to community before speaking up.

"My someone is Jin."

The reaction you got wasn't the one you were expecting. There wasn't a specific reaction you were expecting, but it wasn't what happened.

Jungkook choked on his food but it seemed as though he forgot he was choking,  he tried to question if you had really said Jin. You were shocked and Jungkook kept on blabbing, that was until he realized he was actually choking. He was gesturing you to help him out, banging on his chest while pointing his finger at you and at him. You jumped out of your seat and wrapped your arms around him as you started pull him hard against your chest to attempt to save him. The boy was basically purple and finally, you accidentally pushed him hard against the table making him spit out the food.

Both of you stared at the soggy food that was now on the table. You lost your appetite for sure after witnessing that.

"So you like Jin?," Jungkook asked you in a normal tone.

You looked back over at him to see that he seemed normal, as if he wasn't about to lose his life just a few seconds ago.

Instead of proceeding to answer him and checking if he was okay, you brought your hand out to slap his head really hard for the scare he gave. He crouched at the contact but you immediately massaged the spot you hit because you also did feel bad for him.

"Yeah. I do."

As if nothing happened, both of you say back down at the table and started talking again.

"So, is that the business we have?"

You nodded. "I'll help you with Gina if you help me with Jin."

He thought about it for a bit. "How exactly are we going to help each other out?"

"You tell me what Jin likes in a girl and I'll tell you what Gina likes in a guy."

"We have ourselves a deal."

You smiled at him and brought your hand out for him to shake, which he gladly did.