Next Story Poll

A/n:

Hey everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood author man here!

Okay, this story is over and I think it was a very good story. I wanna hear your opinions though, so give them to me. I can take criticism.

The next thing I wanted was to give you a new poll.

Here's your choices:

Bill Cipher Male Reader x Highschool DxD

Y/n Hyoudou, twin  brother of Issei Hyoudou. This begins at the end of the series, when  everyone is living in the Hyoudou household. Y/n begins seeing weird  beings in his dreams, starting with a strange giant axolotl that tells  him about C*****. It then progresses to the point when he meets Bill  Cipher, who tells him about his previous defeat and makes a deal with  him. Y/n gains the powers of the giant flying eyeball pyramid, in return  for helping Bill, and accepting him as Y/n's teacher. How will the  Gremory Peerage react when they find out?

Shinigami(Death Note) male reader x Highschool DxD

Y/n, son of Ryuk. Yes,  the same Ryuk that dropped the death note Kira used onto the Earth. Y/n  was raised with the humans, not with shinigami, but always knew about  his family through the letters his father sends him, as well as his own  death note and weapon, the scythe of Decay. The scythe of Decay is  actually his sacred gear, and he only uses his death note when he must,  or is too bored to fight.

Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Hidan no Aria) x male reader: The Ripper

The reader will be the  descendant of the world famous serial killer, Jack the Ripper. He will  be  living in America, before becoming a boutei and moving to Japan, to  join the boutei academy, all while living a second life as the 2nd  Jack  the Ripper. He'll be responsible for investigating himself (think death  note), alongside Aria H. Kanzaki, granddaughter of Sherlock Holmes,  determined to catch Jack the Ripper, Kinji Tohyama, and the rest of the  gang.

Hidan no Aria x Male Reader: Bond, James Bond

The reader is the  great-grandson of James Bond, an agent for MI6 called James Bond the  4th, his father James Bond the 3rd, so on. He used to work with Aria  Kanzaki, before she went to the butei academy. When he joins and meets  her again what secrets will be revealed? I plan on giving the reader a  power, like Kinji's abilities, but it's past down by the bond family,  all the way from his most ancient ancestor, supposedly a member of the  knights of the round table, although only the family knows that.

Highschool DxD x Male Reader: The Queen Anne's Revenge

The reader is the  great-great-grandson of Blackbeard, the famous pirate. He will be signed  up as Poseidon's champion, in return for getting his grandfather's  ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge, back from the depths. After getting his  ship and his sacred gear, the sword called the Pirate's Return, he will  be ordered to find Poseidon's trident, along side a strange group of  devils. But when Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman comes back to  destroy the Queen Anne, as they had done in the past, what will happen  to Y/n and the devils he has become friends with?

You have a few days to vote.

Okay, there's a lot of choices, I know, but I wanna write all of these. I also want to get your opinion on whether or not I should start a one-shot book. Just an idea.

See ya in another life, Brotha!