Chapter 16: Sport Festival

*Y/n POV*

Well, this is interesting. It had been a few days since Itona had joined the class and things had been going well so far. He was fitting in well, helping the class with his toy tank plan, although it eventually failed. Although, things were starting to heat up between Class E and the five virtuosos, who I would like to punch in the face.

They had just challenged my kids to a competition during the spring sports festival. Apparently, Yuma had been working at his family's cafe, which I saw as a good thing, and the five virtuosos were using it as blackmail. If we lost, they would tell Asano, and Yuma would be expelled

The class was now freaking out, they really didn't want to use their class president. I didn't really feel like losing one of my students either.

Anyway, the competition was that if class E managed to win the pole-toppling event, the secret was safe.

The class had been planning how they would win for days, but I was worried. This is Asano's kid for f***s sake. This guy ain't going to play fair.

Today was the day of the festival, and the pole toppling event was about to begin.

And then I saw how Class A had almost guaranteed their victory. These American transfers were 6 feet tall and possibly 200-250 pounds each. I had seen NFL players smaller than these guys.

I looked to my right and saw Irina looked worried and Karasuma looked confused.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"Well, we're clearly worried about our students." Irina said.

"Have you forgotten?" I said, "This is the Assassination Classroom. They have to kill their teacher, who moves at mach 20. A couple of 200 pound boys shouldn't be too bad."

With that, the match started. Our class ran forward, as did Class A. They went for each other's poles, but our class clearly had the upper hand. Months of assassination training had prepared them for much worse than these kids.

Less than ten minutes later, the match was over. Using some ingenious plans from Yuma, Class E came out as the victors. While the rest of the class went back to our building, I walked over to Asano.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you, cheaters never win."

"You really haven't changed, Y/n."

"You've changed too much, Asano. The Asano I knew cherished every one of his students. But I guess that guy died with Rikuto."

I walked away as Asano just looked out at his students. I knew what happened to his former student, Rikuto, because Rikuto and I were friends before I disappeared. The boy was unlucky. Good basketball player, but the victim of immense bullying.

I just went back to my class, hoping that would never happen to one of my students.