Chapter 17: Birthday?

*Y/n POV*

Well, I f***ed up.

Let me backtrack. I'm currently loading my pistol to go kill the Reaper, the deadliest assassin of all time. He also has my class kidnapped in his dungeon.

Okay, let me tell you how this started.

{Flashback}

I was working on my computer, looking for drills to send the kids through. I got a call from Number 9, about a job to take out another assassin. I began searching online for traces of the assassin, when Irina came into the office.

"Hey baby." She said, "Do you know what today is?"

That's when I got a lead on the guy, "Sorry babe," I said, "I've got to go. Can this wait till later?"

"O-okay," She said, "See you later, then."

I left the house and got in my car, intent on finding the assassin.

*Irina's POV*

God, I can't believe Y/n some times. He for got my birthday. MY BIRTHDAY! How could he? That's when I saw the kids coming up to me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, Ms. Bitch," Karma spoke, "Have you seen Y/n anywhere?"

"I saw him earlier, but he ran off." I answered.

"Oh," Kayano said. She handed me the flowers, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

They walked off and I just sat there thinking for a second.

'The kids remembered, but not Y/n? How could he forget?'

I started walking, not paying attention, and I ended up in front of a flower stall. The merchant, a young man with silver hair noticed me. "Ah, so those kids were buying flowers for you."

"Excuse me?"

"The kids who gave you those flowers, they bought them from me."

"Okay, thank you for selling them."

"You're welcome, Irina Jelovic."

I was surprised, "How do you know my name?"

"One of the best assassins of our time, how could I not?"

"Who are you?"

"I am the Reaper."

I was shocked. He spoke softly, "You want to kill the octopus, don't you?"

I just nodded, he spoke again, "Well, I have a plan, but I need your help."

"Okay, what do you need my help with?"

"Well, here's the plan..."

[Timeskip]

The Reaper's plan had involved me being kidnapped, and the kids came to save me. Now the kids were trapped and we were luring Koro-sensei to our position.

Koro-sensei soon arrived and tried to save the kids, but ended up trapped with them in an anti-Koro-sensei cage.

Suddenly Karasuma showed up, and the Reaper and I lead him on a massive chase around the whole underground complex.

{Flashback End}

*Y/n POV*

Finally caught him, the Reaper. No escape, I had the place wired. Suddenly I heard an explosion over the monitor. A few minutes later, I was listening in when I heard the Reaper talking. 

"Where's Karasuma?"

"I don't know," It was Irina, "I woke up and he was gone."

I felt betrayed. Irina was working with my enemy. But as Bleo always said, don't let your emotions get in the way of a kill.

"After all," I heard Irina talking again, "I'm just a bitch who can't stay loyal to one man."

Suddenly there was a grunt, Karasuma, I assumed, was attacking the Reaper. I heard the Reaper run away, and knew where he was going. I got there first and hid in the shadows.

I saw the Reaper and Karasuma burst in and begin fighting. Blows were exchanged back and forth. then, the Reaper's face came off.

"Having a face in this business is so annoying," He spoke, "Your's will make a fine addition to my collection."

He started attacking again, and Karasuma was getting tired. Karasuma was kneeling in front of him, and the Reaper pointed his finger at Karasuma.

"The Reaper's scythe." He spoke, "A small gun hidden in my finger. If I aim it correctly, it will pierce the artery and you'll  bleed to death."

That's when I decided to get involved. I pulled out my pistol and fired, hitting the Reaper's finger. He turned to the shadows, where only my gun was visible to him. "Who are you?!"

"I am your Fate."

*Third Person POV*

A gust of wind, and y/n appeared behind the man. He punched him, sending him flying a few yards. Another gust of wind, and Y/n was holding the man against the wall, throwing punches at him. He let him go, and started talking, "You know, you did a good job of pissing me off today."

"You tried to steal my kill."

"You kidnapped and hurt my brother."

"And you hurt and manipulated my girlfriend."

"So I'm going to make you pay."

With that, he grabbed him, slamming him into the wall multiple times, knocking him out. When he was knocked out, Y/n carried him over to the dry concrete and laid him down. He then walked over to Karasuma and helped him get up, taking him over to the dry concrete.

*Y/n POV*

After I freed the class, we were all standing around the Reaper. Karasuma and Koro-sensei were talking, but I wasn't listening. I walked over to the wall and sat down, resting against the wall.

After Koro-sensei was done talking, the class turned toward Irina, who was trying to sneak away.

"Where are you going?" Karma asked.

"Well, I..."

"You're our teacher, we kinda need you." Nagisa said.

"They're right you know." I said, "Their grades would be absolute shit without you."

For a minute there was silence, before I spoke, "Well, I'm tired. See you all in class tomorrow."

I walked off, before turning back around, "You coming Irina?"

She followed me, and we walked off back home.

*Third Person POV*

As Y/n's car pulled into the driveway, he got out, opening the door for Irina as well.

They opened the door and Y/n walked into the kitchen, before calling Irina from the dining room, "Hey, come in here!"

Irina walked into the dining room and gasped. There was a full candlelit dinner, with food all over the table.

Y/n appeared from the kitchen, carrying another plate, this one with spaghetti. "You didn't honestly think I forgot your birthday, did you?"

Irina just jumped on him, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you, Y/n."

"You're welcome, Babe."

They started eating, talking, and laughing. When the food was done, they went upstairs and...went to bed. Sure.

Goodnight, Lovebirds.