JM: "I would not put it pass him."

JK: "You are just paranoid Jimin."

JM: "No, I'm protective. Therefore, I will go with you to make sure I am there if something does go wrong."

Jungkook looked over and noticed Taehyung was sitting down at his table. He decided it was best to tell him and get it over with. He had already waited long enough. JK says~ "I'll be right back."

Jungkook stood up and went over to Tae's table, Jungkook says~ "Um, Taehyung can I talk to you for a second?"

Tae went to stand up, but Yoongi grabbed his arm. Yoongi says~ "You can talk here."

Tae slowly sat back down and looked at Jungkook, says~ "What is it?"

JK: "Since I heard you and Tzuyu aren't going to the dance together...I've decided I will go with you."

Tae was feeling confident up until now. He couldn't believe Jungkook was say this, says~ "What...? But why? I thought you said you didn't want to go." Tae gave Jungkook a "what are you doing?" look.

Jungkook noticed Tae's look, but he acted like he didn't and says~ "Well, I change my mind...so I hope you have a suit for tomorrow."

Tae: "Don't you want to think about this first??" He started feeling nervous. Even though he thought he ruined Yoongi's plan, he would not put it passed him to figure something else out.

JK: "I have. For almost 3 months...the guys told me you wanted to make up to me after everything you have done. So...here's your chance."

Tae sat there thinking about it~ "The dance is only a hour and a half...I'm sure we can get through it. If worse comes to worst, I can always sneak Jungkook out if I suspect anything."

Tae: "...Ok."

Before Jungkook walked back he says~ "Oh, and Jimin is coming with us."

Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, inspecting his face. He whispers while the other guys were busy talking to each other~ "You better not have threatened Jungkook."

YG: "Why would I threaten Jungkook? You're the one I am mad at." He whisper back.

Tae: "Just tell me why you are mad at me in the first place. I don't even know what I did."

YG: "You should know, so I'm not telling you. That's a cheap way out."

Tae: "Well, whatever it is I am sorry ok? Just please don't do anything at the dance...at least nothing to Jungkook because he doesn't deserve it."

Yoongi went back to eating, not saying anything and not giving much emotion. Inside he was starting to think that maybe he should back out of the plan since it was true, Jungkook was innocent in all this. But...then his anger start coming back when he remembered what Tae did to him. And he knew if he did something to Jungkook, it would hurt Taehyung. And that's what he wanted to do, since Tae had hurt him.

Yoongi thinking~ "Sorry Jungkook."

Next Day

It was the night of the dance, and Graduation was in a few days. Jungkook was at Jimin's house, putting on their clothes that they had got a few months ago. Jungkook was feeling down, it was the anniversary of his mother's death. He thought that if he went to the dance it would help get his mind off of it, but now he was not in the mood at all. Nothing he could do now though.

JM: "How you doing buddy..?" He rubbed Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and says~ "Certainly not good, but I am trying to make it through." He gave a sad smile.