Undertaker X Male reader part 2

A/N: I don't own any of these characters or pictures just the story.

Warning Spoiler

'....' thinking

"....." speaking

(M/N)'s pov

I saw Adrian again but he now goes as undertaker. He asked me to stay over the night, I originally said no because I didn't want to sleep in one of his coffins it makes me so stiff. He did however surprise me, when he said that he had a bed, I know right he has a bed! I also did check if he was sick but surprise again he wasn't. I am currently laying on his bed wrapped tightly and warmly in some black silk covers. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Undertaker's pov

I wanted (M/N) to not leave me again so soon, so I asked him if he wanted to stay over. He said " I don't want to sleep in one of your coffins it uncomfortable" or something like that it gave me a good chuckle. I did offer my bed in which I keep it in the spare room for guests. I walked into the room half an hour later to find that (M/N) is asleep so I went to the opposite side of him and climbed in carefully taking so covers as to not wake him.

(M/N) pov

Dream start

Both undertaker and i were fighting with our death scythes against rouge demons. My death scythe was two black bladed tonfa's while Undertakers was a long scythe with the upper half of a human on it. We were fighting for about an hour but I got cocky and failed to notice a demon about to slash me. But I didn't receive it, instead I saw Undertaker gripping his face with blood cover hands, all I could see was red. I was lost in rage and so i slaughtered them all. Out of my rage I ran to help him as he started to lose conciseness. I picked him up and sprinted to the Shinigami hospital hoping they could save him.

Dream end

I bolted up from the covers with a sweat stained shirt, glancing I saw that undertaker was beside me so I started to play with his hair, making sure he was alive.

Undertaker's pov

Walking up i felt something brush my hair gently and turned to see it was (M/N), it felt nice so I pretended to still be asleep so he wouldn't stop.