» тrιnιтy вy .тнrəə

"Heaven never existed, hell always find me."

_______________________

Was it weird that I was willing to do anything to help this being, he was an angel. A real creature of the heavens. His voice should have caused fear, and it did have me shivering. Just not in the way he thinks. When he cracked his hand over my face sending me across the room, I should have been repulsed and cowered in the corner. Strangely, I wanted more. I wasn't afraid of him when I should have been.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The adrenaline of it was just so much, whatever this was I wanted to be apart of it.

I waited on bended knees before him gazing at the expanse of his wide wings. They were a magnificent sight to see, this was so surreal. An angel in my presence! Me. A scrawny teenage boy with the no luck whatsoever on his side.

"What is your name boy?" He asked.

"Gabriel. What's your name?"

"I am the Archangel Jake. I am Heaven's warrior. I am bound to serve and protect my God."

There it is, wow. There is a God. Hmm.

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that." He was confused. Me too, it's said that angels do walk the earth. Could that be true? Although in his case he wasn't sent here, or was he?

"How do I help you." I could see the thick blue blood dropping onto the floor.

"I need energy. As long as my wing stays detached from my body then I will deteriorate along with it and cease to exist. You have to be willing to sacrifice yourself to me. Your mind, your body, and soul."

"Will it hurt?" I wasn't afraid, just curious.

"I'm not sure, humans were designed differently, more sensitive and destructible. One thought of mine could burn you from the inside out." His wings flapped then sort of shrunk behind him. But the tear was still very obvious as his face was contorted with more pain.

"Gabriel, when I ask this of you. You risk sacrificing your life."

It's already been sacrificed my lord.

I inched closer to the powerful archangel. It's so much I wanted to ask. So much I want to know and learn because a phenomenon like this doesn't happen everyday. He needed my help and I don't think we had much time. His feathers began to fall off, and that broke my heart.

Was he cast out? Or did he just fall?

I took a minute to think about what I have to offer this world. Nothing. I was just Gabriel. I was a fugitive trying to outrun the law. I was thankful for Michael but I knew he was tired now. He needed to let me go and live his life. My life was already over when I decided to stain my hands with the blood if my abusive father. I knew that one day I would maybe find peace.

So maybe this was my purpose in life. I wasn't worried because Death would be a gift for me. I just wish

"Ok." I nodded my head sure of what I was doing. If it costed me my life to save his then so be it. I never liked my life anyway. "I'm ready."

I'm ready.

_________________________

It doesn't frighten me that Gabriel is willing to sacrifice hisself. If anything like this ever happened, I wouldn't hesitate either. He's an archangel! Lol.

Oooh, the poem Father Figure, when I wrote that, I was so damaged and broken it wasn't even funny. Something's are hard to reveal, but it's necessary to get it off your chest.

___________

Sweezy Breezy