[Aida POV]

I know I'm still fucked right now with Ezra but I can't see her break like that. That tore me up into pieces last night, Knowing I was the cause really fucked me up last night.I thought she'd cuss me out or something because I'd cuss me out, but she didn't so let's hope she doesn't have to once today. RIght now we're in the car. She has no clue where I'm taking her. We're going to my place of thinking and chilling. This will be the first time I take someone here, and I hope she likes it. I brought Sprites and sandwiches for us to eat since that's just something quick 

"Where are we going?"Ezra rolled her eyes. I sighed well I'm not completely off the hook yet. "I wanna show you something, Can I do that love?"I asked through my teeth and she smirked, she know's her attitude is going to get me."We'll be there shortly we aren't too far " I pressed

She nodded her head as I pulled up to the spot. I hopped out of the car and she looked at me in bewilderment. "You took me to the wilderness? She scrunched her nose and I laughed and shook my head, taking her hand pulling her into the forest passing trees and finally got to my destination. She gasped at the sight and took it all in. "It's.." She took in more of the view.

Then she finally spoke finishing ff her sentence "beautiful"

Then she finally spoke finishing ff her sentence "beautiful". I replied with an "I know right?" I laughed a bit and then continued "You're the first person I brought here. I come here when I need to think, I usually come when I know people aren't here because I like peace and quiet" I propped my elbows on the rail. She looked at me and for just a second her lips curved into a small smile then went back to a blank unreadable expression as she turned her head. "I remember when we were little and the tree house was first built for us and the second you got up there you nearly broke your neck trying to get down" She laughed looking out over the water. It was a bit chilly outside, It didn't bother me but It was bothering Ezra so I gave her my jacket "It's always colder near the water you know" I gave her a soft small not too cheeky but soothing. "True". She wanted to talk about something, I could tell because she's tapping a finger on the rail, "What's on your mind?" I questioned and she sighed "I just, It's hard to enjoy this with you. It's hard to enjoy this because I know this peacefulness isn't gonna last Aida. You said it's hard to believe when you're surrounded by shit, but for me, it's hard to live when you have one foot in and one foot out not fully sure of what's to come once you head out the door. I want to stay, I want to be with you, but what if we have sex again and you decide you want to be just friends because you're scared of my love. But if I go I'll know one thing, is that I could get a breather and move on from you Aida. I waited so long for you to reject me like that again" She raked her hair and turned her head to meet my gaze hand through her curly. I stepped closer to her and gripped her hand and she sat up straight. " Je t'aime, je ne peux pas te dire avec des mots que ça n'arrivera plus, mais, je peux te montrer  bébé  "(I love you, I can not tell you with words that it will not happen anymore, but, I can show you baby) I cupped her cheeks and she scanned my features as if she was deciphering through what I was saying to see if she'll believe me. She held hope in her eyes, sadness still, a whole lot of love was evident in her expression and her face started to flush because of the eye contact "Je t'aime aussi Aida" (I love you too Aida).She quickly said pulling me into a hug. Her heart was beating fast as if she was nervous. I'm impressed she knew what I said I thought she'd forget the language honestly.

"After high school French, I took more classes to perfect it, but please speak English, It's easier to comprehend" She laughed and I looked into her eyes and she held the gaze and I placed my lips on her and just as fast as the kiss started I pulled away "You hungry, I brought food, well snacking food, We could go out to eat if you do-" she pecked my lips before I finish the sentence "I'll eat what you brought okay, ain't no thang" She smiled rummaging throught the basket

--

Aida's actions genuine or no?

Ezra actions?

Ezra's thoughts?

Comment/Vote